level 50's already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oleris, May 20, 2015.

1. Fixx New Member

/vote Ban all IPs that had level 50 or used /betacopy or other Guide commands. These are the @$$hats that will ruin this server with RMT and deceitful dealings!
    Indrigoth likes this.
  2. Silv Augur

In game messages now are saying the server is coming down... in 20 minutes... T_T

So, people are still playing. Looks like all the Lv 50s have been removed though.
    DoRFspider likes this.
  3. Illuminati New Member

I haven't played EQ since just after PoP release. Thats like, what, 12 years ago? Here I am all excited to come back to the good ol days. I drop $30 (so I can box), and nothing what-so-ever has changed.....every single time EQ launched a new expansion or had a major patch this sort of nonsense would happen. I figured it might be different with Daybreak instead of SoE....
  4. KingOfPepsiMax Lorekeeper

5. Silv Augur

You realize that just making certain race/class combos made you auto-heroic to 50 on logging in right? And there was no way to know? But sure, let's ban all those IPs!
  6. Vexen Lorekeeper

The mere fact that they left players on while they looked into the issue would have to mean they plan to wipe it... *hopes*
  7. Adaman New Member

Wipe it.

Please.
  8. Deadbones Journeyman

Maybe you should ask for a refund >:p
  9. DoRFspider New Member

Silv for GM. More info from him than anyone else..
  10. Toredan Journeyman

the rage is making me laugh, people are being pathetic
  11. Barton The Mischievous

Vote Silv
  12. Juruviel New Member

Silv for President 2016
  13. OldSchoolFS New Member

Yes lets leave the server up for 25 min and not wipe bc everyone's level 4. You screwed up on the unlock time. Fix your mistake.
  14. Oberon Augur

The RAGE fire is spreading
  15. Vexen Lorekeeper

When you have hundreds of people expecting to be playing that can do nothing but chat on the forums to pass the time.. you get rage :)
  16. Fixx New Member

Silv = haxxor
  17. RaZoor Journeyman

gosh screw this im going to play SWG mustafar xpac!!
  18. Toredan Journeyman

can understand that, but what damage can be done in 45 minutes that will undermine the next few years of the server? I see 1 lvl 6 online. No lvl 12s+ like quoted earlier.
  19. Silv Augur

Trust me, I'm the last person you want in charge of anything having to do with TLP :p

I was only on to get my name (which apparently was already gone 30 seconds after the early server launch even though they weren't online; is my name banned now?!) and stuck around to watch the chaos. I still have a Lv 1 toon sitting in game to monitor it.

About 15 min left till server down though via system message.
  20. RaZoor Journeyman

dont heroic toons come with 75k pp??? inside job!?