level 50's already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by oleris, May 20, 2015.

1. AngorfLadroTholuxeP Augur

Honestly, I feel bad for anyone who legitimately played for an hour, but it's just an hour.
    You will be able to recover whatever you lost.

However, if a full wipe is not done, and something is missed (E.G. FBSS traded to lvl 1 monk), these things are totally lame and ruin the total classic experience.

I'm sorry a few of you might be subject to a wipe, but please do not be upset if it happens.
  2. DoRFspider New Member

Any update on how you're gonna be handling this or an ETA would be very much appreciated.
  3. Bess_Xev New Member

They shouldn't have gotten in earlier than the announced start time anyway, they need to wipe it otherwise we'll never hear the end of this.
  4. nucleoli New Member

Wipe it please, or give us all the boost, or offer refunds if we don't want to play a trashed experience. I'm on the phone now telling friends I'd convinced to try this that they should hold off.
  5. Toredan Journeyman

Please wipe it, I can't contemplate anyone having any advantage over me, even it's it a couple hours! jesus wept people, give it a rest. No lvl 1 mobs alive for more than 5 seconds in the newbie zone anyhow :p
    Aricka likes this.
  6. bard007 Augur

if due to heroic toons been allowed, I can see a world of pain for DBG, one its a marketplace purchased item, and due to the issues on test a month or 2 ago around marketplace purchases, they can not redeem items, purchases from the understanding and posts on this.

hope that's not the case, I was so looking forward to a fresh new server with lots of fun with everyone as we level up. if not fixed and everyone on the same playing field, this is going to be over before it even starts.
  7. RaZoor Journeyman

Played for an hour????
    people are still playing.. its locked not offline.... my friend on teamspeak is in there right now....
    stats:
    24 out of 35 toons in nekforest are mages online right now
    lvl 12s and 13s in game already
    lots of people online leveling

CLOWNSHOES!!!!
  8. TheVoid Journeyman

This is what happens when you give people something for helping and it gets taken advantage of. Nothing is for free but will always be exploited.
  9. Mogossis Journeyman

It wont let me in the server, says its locked, can anyone else get on?
  10. Silv Augur

Just announced in game on Ragefire server is coming down. No ETA given.
    bard007 likes this.
  11. Barton The Mischievous

Why are their people still on the server and streaming. This needs a huge rollback or complete wipe due to starting before time and the lvl 50 fiasco this is already turning into a farce
  12. Barton The Mischievous

thanks silv
  13. AngorfLadroTholuxeP Augur

So they said it was locked, but they really meant they were just locking more people from getting in, and even more damage could/still be doing done until the server actually goes down.

I wanted to play casual anyway, but I'm really hoping for a full wipe regardless. Too much can happen too fast because people know this game way too well 16 years later.
    Bess_Xev likes this.
  14. Svaboda New Member

15. Mhad Lorekeeper

I'm for wiping it as well. Just fix it and wipe it and lets go!
  16. Fixx New Member

/vote wipe
  17. Catashe Augur

Sorry guys I got to do it... lol All this nerd rage flying around...

[IMG]
    Malo and Fixx like this.
  18. DoRFspider New Member

Yay for spamming refresh buttons on here and twitter instead of Log-In buttons...
  19. Ogrevampire New Member

20. Deadbones Journeyman

/vote cs_office