Ragefire European players post here!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nizumzen, May 19, 2015.

1. Nizumzen Journeyman

As the title says. Lets see how many European players there will be on Ragefire :).
    Klaria likes this.
  2. JTJT New Member

Will be trying to keep my eyes open for the next couple of hours to create names.

I just know that by tomorrow morning Ganaldf2 will already be gone.
  3. MBear Augur

It is just less than 24 hours before launch, I think.
  4. Nizumzen Journeyman

Cool. Keep the posts coming :).

From the looks of it there is going to be a really low European population. I've hardly found anyone so far.
  5. Kallafon New Member

Count me in hopefully going to get my mage (Dreadmagi) and druid (Falcoe) up and running tomorrow morning.
  6. Klaria Journeyman

:rolleyes: England here, still undecided what I'm going to play... but I'll be around as Kadie, Caria, Klaria or Tariki (assuming I can get one of my names - no stealing!!)

I'll be fairly casual this time around - being grown up sucks - but I can't wait to play
  7. Jagular Journeyman

Sweden here , not sure yet what i will play , and not sure about names either o_O

/Jag
  8. Mezrah Augur

I am from the UK. I don't believe it will be a low European population, on Fippy it was quite decent sized. I believe most Europeans then were associated with Rosengard, and I presume the same will happen here.

Their website :
    http://www.rosengard-guild.net/forum/
  9. Yara_AB Augur

*raises hand* Germany here
  10. Deadshade Augur

This.
    If you are Euro, you simply cannot miss Rosengard. Most Euros who were on Fippy are there.
    So the estimate would be : N° of Euros = N° of Rosengard / 0.67
    (supposing here that 2/3 of Euros will play in Rosengard)

I am sure this number will not be very far off.
  11. Comouna New Member

Hi all, four friends and me are ready from Spain. See you in game !
  12. dolphkent New Member

Hi

From England here too!

No guild in particular in mind yet
  13. tentimes Elder

Northern Ireland here - will be playing as Tentimes.
  14. Veyreth New Member

Nice to see some fellow Spaniards coming back for progression! Hope to group with you guys at some point! I'll be rolling a war most likely!

Saludos :)
  15. MorrianaNC New Member

UK here, going to attempt to stay up to get char names, then skip the first days rush, well sleep thru it :)
    Klaria likes this.
  16. Thanriyon New Member

Scotland here, at work when the server launches. Will catch up at the weekend
    Klaria likes this.
  17. Anasyn New Member

Hopefully be online tonight to grab a few names of mine then play my Dwarf Paladin tomorrow.
  18. Astyanax New Member

Belgium here, will be playing along with 3-4 friends from Belgium.
  19. Portis Augur

Thanks for linking,

Front page is www.rosengard-guild.net for further details.

Numbers looking strong and yes, i believe Rosengard Reborn will account for the larger proportion of European players. Even more so than Fippy due to the early start as we began the guild substantially later than the launch day and lost many people as a result.

Once launched, if you have any further questions before applying please do contact any of our officer team.

Bonlgon / Tolbath / Carnifex

Thanks in advance,

Tolbath
  20. Klaria Journeyman

Phew, looks like there may be more Euros than I thought. :) Roll on server up time!