August Cultural Books?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by cphill, May 17, 2015.

1. cphill Journeyman

You guys "consolidated" tradeskill vendors on Test, but the books and supplies are nowhere to be found...? When specifically looking for Dark Elf August Cultural book..I visited all the tradeskill vendors in POK - ones around the bank and up near the library...nadda. Are the books bugged?
  2. cphill Journeyman

After some server-wide teamwork, we figured out that they are now sold on Artisan Antem in Drowned Katta.
  3. cphill Journeyman

Still looking for the vendor that sells Cold Iron Artisan Materials, though...
  4. Random_Enchanter Augur

Culturalist devari, 2ed floor of the small bank
  5. cphill Journeyman

Culturist Devari was removed on Test. As were the other tradeskill vendors around the small bank. The TDS books were moved to Artisan Antemm, but the sub components such as artisan materials, mechanoinstructions, etc, are nowhere to be found on Test vendors
  6. Brudal Augur

Is test copy working? You could always ferry some from live until it is fixed on test.
  7. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Sorry I'm already booked out for the next month.
  8. Aanuvane Augur

I'm pretty sure the August books were always available on Artisan Antemm.

Interesting, the patch notes on the test server say:

Progression Servers

The new Plane of Knowledge vendors that consolidate all tradeskill items have been restricted to the Darkened Sea or later.

So now they're punishing the people who liked all the vendors at the small bank my removing them because some of us really wanted all the original vendors back? Put the vendors BACK at the small bank, but take the TDS tradeskill specific items off of them if you want them restricted to TDS. Just remember to put them ALL on a vendor somewhere in TDS. Those small bank vendors were there BEFORE TDS and were the only place to get the artisan materials which are used in all levels of cultural armor. Remember, those alternate cultural recipes were introduced with COTF, not TDS.