Where do we discuss Tradeskills?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by torach, May 14, 2015.

1. torach Journeyman

I would like to make a comment that August Cultural Charms should be added but I'm not sure where to post that such that someone can see it.

Please advise.
  2. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

You post it right here. There are no more tradeskill subforums.
  3. Burdi Augur

Sorry,
    This forum pare is complaints only.
  4. Moklianne Augur

This forum is for:
    Something is broken.
    I remember when....
    I don't like something. (similar to previous)
    I'm ragequiting and no you can't have my stuff (its all no drop anyway).

So, have at it.

/sarcasm off (or not)
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I brought up the lack of August cultural charms with the Roshen who checked with the devs and was told that they intentionally did not add them to the game.
  6. torach Journeyman

Any decent reason? I just made a regal charm last night and it would make sense to have an august...august cultural is very nice and I had FUN making the armor, elder seals and deity augments. Back when VoA came out I ran around in a full set of Glorious and glorious weapons and was happy....shouldn't happy be the end result?
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

No reasons.. I gave a bunch of reasons why we should have it but to no avail. To be honest the August Armor came too close to T3 gear as it was. I got August on some of my toons then looked at T3 and realized there was very little reason to get the T3 gear. The lack of August cultural charm makes T3 a bit more desirable but I think it was a sneaky nerf to August armor as who would think they would suddenly stop making cultural charms for the current cultural armor.
  8. torach Journeyman

Bleh. I don't get it. August armor is 105/101 rec/req so you have to buy the expansion to wear it. Make the charm 105/101! Make t3 better! Make it so the charm requires a 500 loyalty token (crown) purchased item for the combine! Do something! Make there be a reason! Hook a ranjah up! :p
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You basically have to go for the progression charm. The one that goes up in stats as you get more progression done since the other is based on class specific armor which August doesn't qualify as.