Anyone else resubscribing for the new progression server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Steele, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Steele New Member

I haven't played this game in many years. Planning on resubscribing and starting back up when this new progression server goes live.
    Anyone else coming back after a very long time off?
  2. Vmas_Kelx_Fippy New Member

My Wife, my dad will do! also 2 of my friends who never played EQ also starting....
  3. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

I played the last one through SoF, so it hasn't been a super long time for me. I may be resubscribing, it depends what the final ruleset looks like.
  4. Hotix Lorekeeper

Myself and 6 of my friends are all resubbing for the server. Should be fun.
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

6. Baulkin Augur

7. Crescens Journeyman

I will most certainly be resubbing. I have not played live since around Omens Era
  8. Trevalon Augur

I played Sleeper through Velious and then again in PoP.

I played Vulak through PoR (With a few breaks in there)

I will most definitely be playing this next server on launch day.

I have 2 RL friends coming as well 1 of them played on Vulak and the other hasn't played since Sleeper.

I might even try and get my wife to play too :)
  9. Dulu Augur

Yep.

Can't wait to come back for a TLP.
  10. Sabelian New Member

Yes. I have not subbed to this game in a long time. Can't wait for te excitement of TLP
  11. Zaza New Member

Yep, myself and at least three others. I just resubbed and am getting re-familiarized. Last played in 2005ish ^-^.
  12. Taledar Elder

Resubbing here
  13. vardune Augur

Yes, three accounts, and 4+ buddies, with 3 more on the fence.
  14. Vaclav Augur

Seems a silly thread, a large portion of TLP have always been old players resubbing.

SOE in the past has said this has been their most successful promotion at getting old players back.
  15. Beastro Augur

First time I'll be resubscribing since I quit in 2003 beyond playing for free a couple years ago.
  16. Aenoan Augur

I'll wait for it to catch up to live and F2P.

o_O
    jagarr likes this.
  17. Norathorr Augur

No point as Winter is Coming...
  18. Khale Journeyman

You're right. This will be a tough call.
    Norathorr likes this.
  19. Johann New Member

This is the first time I'll be subbing since the footlong I bought earlier today
  20. jAbb Journeyman

I've already subbed back when they confirmed it was coming. I wanted to reward them for the good decision. It had been a good long time since they'd had any of my cash. Hoping it's a ton of fun.