mischiefplane 1.0 mobs up in PoM

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yawn..., Apr 1, 2015.

1. Zaph Augur

And there were two different versions of Lithiniath spawning, one had a faction hit and dropped spells, other one didnt, and never dropped anything other than cards/horn
  2. Taiqwon Augur

The gods in the theatre was always my fav.
    Silv, JupiterKnight and Azbaelus like this.
  3. JupiterKnight Journeyman

Yeah, the theater was the first place I went.

I have a Black Flower of Functionality on my rogue, and I always wanted to get more -- I always wanted to spend more time in PoM in general. I could hide/sneak my way there, but I couldn't solo anything there. There was only one other person in my guild who was interested in the zone at all, really, and it was a necro who had herself bound there for a long time.

I was able to play with her there a few times (and got the stuff for the Black Flower). I think by the time the revamp happened I had given up and moved on, and I never even went back to check the zone out after the revamp.
  4. Azbaelus Lorekeeper

I popped in specifically to check out the theater. :(
  5. Xanathol Augur

Proof here that people will complain about anything. I for one have always hoped they would permanently restore PoM 1.0 after finally realizing their failure in 'upgrading' it. If that ruins someone's 'stamp collection', then not only do I welcome it, but celebrate it. There's a word to describe someone who complains when others may have a chance at something they want to be the only one to have - 'selfish'.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Kellaer Augur

nope

Everquest isn't your candyland, where each team wins, and everybody gets ice cream.
    roguerunner, TheQxx and Xanadas like this.
  7. Wilshire New Member

Says you, the not-developer who thinks he is running the game(?) but clearly is not.

The people who are developing the game, setting the rules, said with this that it is our Candyland, everyone won and we all got ice cream and cards on the first day of April, 2015.

Praise Karana, LoLlelujah.
  8. Triconix Augur

Smedley, is that you?

And you're right. Only one person won in candyland, a lot more win in EQ. I would post a video of the person in The Ringer asking when we got ice cream, buuuuut I get suspended due to the language restrictions. So I'll post this:

[IMG]
    roguerunner, guado and Silv like this.
  9. Random_Enchanter Augur

In Omens of war we gained the ability to make ice cream in game. There is even fried ice cream!
    Loratex and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  10. svann Augur

I could be wrong, but didnt the original zone have much different geography?
  11. Taiqwon Augur

No, it's the same. The zone geometry and layout is the only thing that's still the same. The mobs themselves are different (which changed the zone entirely and results in the thread like this).

Revamping it (and relocating it) removed all of the cool stuff that made it unique within EQ and now it's just another zone.
  12. guado Augur

Part of me still hopes there are some invisible walls in some zones that have still gone undiscovered. Hell, I have a ball just rocket boot jumping and clicking instant lev to get to some fun places.
  13. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

zones no, quests and items yes! They wont release the info to us either all they can do is say yes or no.
    ive been doing on for years and i tell ya i still cant figure out the last part.
  14. Kellaer Augur

During the revamp, the two ports worked. The tree in the forest that took you to Cobalt Scar, and the tree you click in the hedgemaze that ports you out. Back in the boring PoM 2.0, those ports don't work again. It's weird how hot-changing a zone can enable and disable ports like that.