Fellowship camp nerfed in Gloomingdeep?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by suds, Mar 28, 2015.

1. suds New Member

I just tried to fellowship camp back into Gloomingdeep as I forgot to hail for final quest completion and seems like it's no longer working

Level 11 so can't use login screen or Secalna

Worked around a week ago... so my only conclusion must be ninja nerf... BUT WHY?
  2. Ferry-Tunare Augur

There are some strange things going on. Maybe it's unintended bug from the loot system. I just had a guildmate who could not purchase from a vendor.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

Are you still bound there? If so, dying (or a wizard) would get you back.
  4. Apathy Elder

I thought u couldn't use campfire in the tutorial; haven't run a toon through there since heroic toons though. I figured it was to prevent a high level player form zoning in and causing havoc on new players trying to learn/enjoy the game.
  5. JacklSK Augur

At 11th, you may be able to get back there , if you are still bound there ,.
    But a lvl 23 gets booted to server if they die and try to zone to a bindpoint in the mines
    Have a lvl 15 that might still be bound there , I'll log in on that one and see.

Edited to add : nope , cannot check on a 15th lvl , changed bind to pok asap it seems
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Easiest solution would be to kill yourself back to level 10; zone in do the hail, then be rezzed out.
    Yther and JacklSK like this.
  7. Yther Augur

And dieing is so easy at those levels. Bind in Kelethin, jump off the platform. Pop. You're bound at a high platform, do it again.

My first thought was how many times I died and deleveled to Brownies trying to camp Crookstinger when I first started.

Yther Ore.