feel like my weapon is underpowered.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Gorrullax, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Gorrullax New Member

I'm a lvl 32 warrior and I feel like my sword could be better. What are the average weapon stats for a player such as myself? Where can I get better 1h slashing weapons?

BTW fairly new player but the addiction is strong. I would probably resemble Gollum by now had I started in 1999.
    Dramatime likes this.
  2. Apathy Elder

:D like the Gollum comparison... what weapon are u using currently? what are the stats damage/delay on it?
  3. Gorrullax New Member

off the top of my head it's a 1h blunt I looted from a skeleton in cr. 7 dam 26 delay I think.
  4. JacklSK Augur

Oh wow, enter game, /baz, apply filters to the left side to narrow it to your race/class/level range and hit search... even defiant weapons are better than a rusty mace.

Edit to add : more information is better here on the forums, lets other players get a better idea of what direction to point you to solve issues.
  5. uk6999 Augur

defiant isnt the only option but probably the easiest/cheapest to maintain and best dmg/ratio/stats until you are in your 70s. If you are on vox i can give you some gear otherwise search through the bazaar feature as suggested. I think in the 30s it is flawed or ornate defiant
    Apathy likes this.
  6. Apathy Elder

Id go with a defiant weapon also.
  7. Gorrullax New Member

sweet. Thanks. can you parcel it or do I need to find you?
  8. chaoz_sk Journeyman

My alt warrior used Blackened Acrylia Blade but to be honest defaint is not a bad way to go.
    I also added a melee aug from CR + used skinspike potion as DS as very nice at low levels.
    Yther and moogs like this.
  9. Rimamok Elder

Defiant armor is great but defiant weapons are not thrilling. Nonetheless, unless you want to scrape the bazaar for weapon deals, I agree with other posters that Defiant is a reasonable route.

Also, if you're not grouped with a Hasting class, make sure you're drinking the best Alacrity potions for your level! Available for cheap from the Alchemy Supplies vendor in POK, or even cheaper if players are selling the ones at your level.
    Yther and moogs like this.
  10. Gorrullax New Member

awesome. thanks for the info!
  11. moogs Augur

Yther and Rimamok like this.
  12. Dre. Altoholic

Don't rule out two-handers for raw damage. Are you using a healer merc?

Also, what server?
  13. Gorrullax New Member

no tank merc. vox server.
  14. uk6999 Augur

Ill hit you up tonight via mail. Gorrullax is char user name? I might also have some armor. Cant recall as its been a while since i have been in the lower level zones.
  15. Gorrullax New Member

Yeah that's it. Thanks!
  16. Yther Augur

Quatr likes this.
  17. Melodya Journeyman

Hello Gorrullax! Seems like i've missed you each time i'm online, different timezones maybe?

I'll give you weapon and armor as soon as i'm online. :)
  18. Gorrullax New Member

Hey Melodya. I'm central time.
  19. Rimamok Elder

Do any Melee Augment vendors still sell augments? I visited the one in Crescent Reach, and he only sells solvents now...
  20. Yther Augur

If you are not a melee or hybrid or are a priest or caster, then you need to uncheck the Show only items I can use. I'll go double check in a second.

Still see them in Kelethin and Crescent Reach (Gemcrafter Lentos).

Yther Ore.
    Quatr, Rimamok and Borek-VS like this.