If I only had a "Brain"

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Tobin, May 2, 2014.

1. Tobin Augur

I want a Brain - I've been looking part time for this item for over ten years - please help me - what drops it.
  2. Addar Journeyman

zombies!
  3. Tobin Augur

really - I've killed 1000's of them over the years and never had a brain drop - Brain ID# 25786
  4. Addar Journeyman

*shrug* i was just messing with ya LOL
  5. Geroblue Augur

Brains are not trains, even in the plains. Orcs ! Zone out !
    Zujilli likes this.
  6. Ratbo Peep Augur

"If I only had a brain."
    "A heart, A home, The noive (nerve)."
    -R
  7. Brosa Augur

October 2008 is the lucy update. Go back to current 2008 content and start destroying everything. I bet you find your brain
  8. Yther Augur

Instead of Wiz of Oz, the title reminds me of Beavis and Butthead and MC 900ft.
    Meatball likes this.
  9. Yther Augur

That was the update date, not the original submission date. The first post is from Jul 12, 2006, and eqitems has a submission date of Feb 21, 2005

Yther Ore.
  10. Pihv New Member

why have a brain if you have muscles?
  11. Tobin Augur

I am "A Destroyer of Worlds" and killed all types of mobs in this game - I NEED a BRAIN it's the one item I've looked for since 2003. PLEASE if any SoE person reads this at least tell me if it still drops.
  12. Tobin Augur

Ok - I petitioned SoE and the GM was VERY nice (kudos) - was told one has not dropped on my server this year so - I think it's time for a scavenger hunt on Bertox - I am in /buyer mode in the bazaar offering 1 million plat to the first person who finds me a "Brain"

- All I know about the item is that it was put in game in 2003 and someone told me they found info that it is a Kunark drop - I don't know if this is true - Good luck in the hunt.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=50453
    http://eq.magelo.com/item/25786

these are the two different ID numbers I found but the "Brain" one I want is in the link of my buyer in the bazaar. I will put up my buyer each night until one is found.
  13. Obiziana Augur

I wish you luck, sounds like something that drops from a mob that is rarely... if ever killed. Perhaps some NPC in a city zone? I would think you might try slaughtering FV and OT outposts for starts, see if perhaps something there might drop it... following your Kunark tip. Other than that, think of any rarely visited, rarely hunted zones in Kunark?
  14. Tobin Augur

I know this is a bump and I know it could be locked out but.... I've still been looking for this item. I've switched servers (Povar) and I want a Brain.

Please help me. And if a Dev shows piety on my poor self I would be forever grateful. Please help a poor ranger find his Brain. :).
  15. Diptera Augur

Just a thought - the next item up in alla's is a "Brain in a Jar", which is tagged as being from special events in Unrest, so it could possibly be related to that... /shrug..

If so, may need to wait until Greater Unrest ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=684 ) is active again.
  16. JacklSK Augur

They stilll drop on cazic , i have one in my bank i looted on a shroud raid in ..I think it was Vox's lair