is support down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bitter, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Bitter New Member

when I tried to contact support through the web page all I get is a message "page not available"

is there another way of filing a petition?
    Chitum likes this.
  2. Nniki Augur

3. Chitum Journeyman

I am also unable to connect through the game using /petition Seems some people can and others cannot. I removed my firewalls and still couldn't get through. I had a person tell me in general chat that on one of her computers she could get through on another she could not(she was boxing). Would like to petition, but cant seem to figure out how.
  4. Fendy Augur

Hogwarts owl. :)
  5. Gnarrgh New Member

Had same problem. I changed my dns setting on my network to use googles own dns. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 that fixed the problem for me.
  6. Tanols Augur

cant open support forums either on one computer on the other I have no issues must be a browser settings issue.
  7. TSR-AlexS Augur

Tanois, try using a different browser to see if it makes a difference. Regardless, please feel free to contact our phone/chat support so we can assist you with your issues.

https://help.soe.com/
  8. Ferry-Tunare Augur

What phone/chat support are you talking about? 150216-000736 needs attention please. Thank you!
  9. Crystilla Augur

I don't have an issue myself but I've seen at least a dozen people say they've been calling the phone/chat support and it's no longer working.
  10. Aztaar Journeyman

I have tried and it doesn't work. I have had a ticket in for a couple days now and have not heard a word out of anyone. It really is getting ridiculous.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.