Necros can mez targets other than undead?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Gruffish, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Gruffish Elder

I did not know this. What is their mez spell line? I cannot seem to find it.
  2. lefous Elder

necro can only mezzz undead
  3. guado Augur

necros get a nuke that temporarily turns any target undead in which he could technically mez any mob if he does it in that time window.
  4. Gruffish Elder

Well, I have read other posts on the veteran's forum that suggest they can mez any target. I looked around and found a spell called Bone Rattling Shriek that appears to do that.

It requires but does not consume lifeshard.
  5. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

both a very UNCOMMON. its an Enthrall if i recall i used the line a lot when it first came out but lifeshards where easier to obtain at that time.
  6. Oruatyrim New Member

Necros have always had the ability to mez NONundead mobs since lvl 22... Screaming Terror. It wasn't a long mez, and only lasted 3 ticks and only up to lvl 54 or something low and has a memblur chance. Hard to call it the 'screaming Terror" line.. since nothing else in the line is named like it... but that's what it is. Could call it the "Shriek" Line of spells, because in the spell, when it lands... it involves a target 'shrieking... They got updates through the years at certain levels.. but not every time and every expansion. When they do get it, it's always 3 ticks and 3 levels below current Player Max level. Current one is Dreadful Shriek. It goes to lvl 103.

And no... don't need any lifeshards for these spells.
  7. Gruffish Elder

Thank you. I am going to see if I can find these spells on allkhazam or whatever.
  8. Gruffish Elder

Found the spells. The higher level versions require a lifeshard but this is extremely easy to get. You use a spell called wilting foliage (or something like that). Cast it on a plant. I went to Plane of Nightmare and used it on treants. Got a couple of lifeshards from about 6 casts.

The spell higher level spells require you to have the lifeshard but the spells do not consume it. I tried it out on a few mobs. Pretty cool.