Trophies and Tribute

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Pwnography, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Pwnography Augur

I haven't seen any threads on this topic recently, however I have noticed that what is used varies from each tank that I speak with. Does anyone here have an opinion on what is the best raid tanking personal trophy/tribute combinations? What do you run?
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

What I use.

Personal Trophies
    Essence of Talendor: 150 HPs, 45 AC
    Essence of the Fallen: 150 HP, 45 AC, 60 svP/svD, 20 svCorr
    Replica of the Qeynos Claymore: 500 HP/Mana/End, 100 AC, 5 all Heroics, 20 SD/HA
    Trophy of the Landing: 45 AC, 20 HSTA
    Trophy of the Seafarer: 400 HP/Mana/End, 75 AC, 5 all Heroics, 10 SD/HA

Personal Tribute
    Bulwark of Honor: (Not sure exact AC amount)
    Dance of the Hero: 20 HAGI
    Hero's Deftness: 20 HDEX
    Fury of Combat: Flurry increase
    Second Chance
    Sheex, Elricvonclief and Battleaxe like this.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Trophy
    Essence of Talendor
    Essence of the Fallen
    Replica of the Qeynos Claymore
    Trophy of the Landing
    Trophy of the Breeding Grounds wich will probably be replaced by the Trophy of the Seafearer or possible Trophy of Sleep once it is fixed
    Trophy of Sleep

Personal
    Bulwark of Honor 1&2
    Strenght of Body 2
    Dance of the Hero or Strenght of Body 1 or Fury of Combat depending where my heroic are at unbuff/buffed
    Hero's Deftness or Strenght of Body 1,Body of the Hero or Fury of Combat depending where my heroic are at unbuff/buffed and how I feel that day lol

Id like to know if any bard use Concerto and any of the one that increase the efficiency of song?
    I Use concerto and Chorus sometime Horns when I PL with DS on my bard with harmonize but then often dont even bother switching unless i'm thinking spending more then 6 hrs with it. I know the DS get increased but not sure how well it effect songs like Aria etc
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Used to have Second chance but I found it creating more issues at raid then anything else... Once it triger then healer keep healing you those not healing you try to heal you seeign you low hp leaving others tank tanking trash or what not unhealed... named switch to second on agro to him along with the other 2-3 next behind on agro is reason why i dont use it anymore. I rather Die with everyone knowing wtf is going on to properly pick up things as they should be.

Sometime Div arb will be used quick enough some time not I just let the flow of things run its course with no confusion.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  5. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

The only time song mod tribute / Harmonize will help is if you have rk 3 songs, but only group gear ( ___ Resonance 26). In every other case, bards cap their song mods with AAs and gear.
  6. Brohg Augur

damn you all and your Idols of the Fallen.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Aye. If you are a tank, take your death and let the next take over. The odd time or two second chance fires is not worth the confusion (you aren't dead, other tank isn't taking over - but it's running lose, healers are not sure who to heal, but can't heal you).

As a dps I can see second chance being useful, but as a tank it causes more harm than good.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

I used to think this, however.. now that I learned how to properly utilize this .. Not only do I personally use it, But It in fact helps more then I could ever have imagined. .

-Whulf.
  9. Issk Journeyman

Trophy
    Essence of Talendor: 150 HPs, 45 AC
    Essence of the Fallen: 150 HP, 45 AC, 60 svP/svD, 20 svCorr
    Replica of the Qeynos Claymore: 500 HP/Mana/End, 100 AC, 5 all Heroics, 20 SD/HA
    Trophy of the Landing: 45 AC, 20 HSTA
    Trophy of the Seafarer: 400 HP/Mana/End, 75 AC, 5 all Heroics, 10 SD/HA
    Resilience of the Adventurer: 1000 HP/Mana/End, 50 AC

Personal Trib
    Body of the Hero
    Bulwark of Honor I & II
    Hero’s Deftness
    Second Chance
  10. Daislet Augur

Are you still able to buff block Touch of the Divine?
  11. Lianeb Augur

Found this on another board. Though untested but asking the same question.

12. Lianeb Augur

Where is this from?
  13. Brudal Augur

Reward for 10 recruits