Iksar Berserker for the 16th Anniversary?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

New Class/Race Combo! Do it!

[IMG]
    Skuz, Obiziana, Iila and 3 others like this.
  2. Greyowl Augur

Halfling Bst with a black bear pet (pup sized like the druid pet). Thank you.
  3. Koveras Elder

I don't see on why they shouldn't allow Iskars to become Berserkers. In fact I personally feel this should happen one day.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Lazy automation Elder

Never saw the Iksar as a zerker type, more of the decaying former great civilization who would call everybody else barbarian.
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Gumlakx Augur

I would join the Iksar Berserker Club.
  6. Everstorm Augur

7. guado Augur

Agreed.

Stop asking for Dark Elf Ranger, everyone. Guise of the Deceiver. Come on !
  8. ModRanger Lorekeeper

Yes please. I would love to see Iksar Zerkers. I was hoping they'd win the poll last time.
  9. Dersk Elder

Why are there any restrictions to race/class combinations at all? With the deliberate push to get people out of older cities and into crescent reach, the presence of certain guildmasters and spell vendors is irrelevant.

Only combos that make sense? Lore? What lore? The lore that gave us wood elf beastlords? That gave us anything drakkin?

It certainly can't be anything to do with starting stats, or else we never would have had gnome and erudite paladins.

I don't care for most of the class/race combination additions the game has seen over the years. But, I'd rather have ALL class/race options unlocked than have them dish out individual choices. Aside from picking bear forms or warder pets, I can't see any development sink they're avoiding, besidessome race restrictions on some archaic gear that doesn't stand up to the aberration that is defiant armor.

If we're allowed to make ridiculous choices, stop being picky about which ridiculous choices we can make.
  10. Kobrah Augur

I was hoping gnome beast lord would win even though it wouldn't make sense with a robot pet. Gnome > all !!!
  11. Ruven_BB Augur

Whatever, rangers so should be dark elves! DRUVEN will live some day!

Ruven
  12. Tadenea Augur

Kitty Druids ftw
  13. guado Augur

HEY! What Dragons do with their dragon parts is NO business of YOURS!

In all seriousness, I agree, and just wanted to crack a joke about dragon parts.
  14. Numiko Augur

Dark elf Rangers! .. and Dark Elf Beastlords with spider warders!
    Lisandra likes this.
  15. Zerkr New Member

Froglok beasts with mosquito pets!
    Lisandra likes this.
  16. segap Augur

Would that include an animation of them grabbing the warder with their tongue whenever they dismiss their pet?
    Tadenea and beryon like this.
  17. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

DE ranger came in 2nd last year... just let it be switched on to choose upon 16th Anni.
    Lisandra likes this.
  18. Edrick Augur

No Drizzts in my EQ
  19. Derresh Augur

Berserkers need some medium sized races to choose from, Both human and iksar should be unlocked for them IMO.
  20. Edrick Augur

Iksar is a large race.
    Yinla likes this.