Continued VOX Lag Issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Scorpio, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Scorpio New Member

Might I offer a suggestion in regards to the constant Vox server lag issues:

If the server wide lag issues cannot be resolved, or EQ choice to not resolve them, then offer free character transfers off the server. I have sent in feedback in game several times, and even posted petitions in the events is screws up instance quests only to hear that nothing can be done to "compensate" the loss of time. At no point, does SOE support offer an acknowledgement of a problem with server lag nor do they have any sympathy for running a 2.5 hour long instance mission that yields no results for the consumer.

The lag is driving off peeps to other servers making it difficult to form functional raiding guilds - it's like fishing in the desert so-to-speak. The general chat is often dominated with players complaining about this server wide issue.

So, this has nothing to do with my personal settings, gaming PC configuration, location of where I am connecting through ... it's SERVER wide with everyone.

Please correct the issues, or offer players a way out!

Scorpio - Vox Server
  2. Scila Augur

its not limited to vox ... ct has lag as well
  3. Aledark Journeyman

I've moved servers 2 weeks ago with my main off the vox server to povar and i can relate what Scorpio has witnessed. Lag is still going strong when i go back there while i'm getting none on povar.
  4. Schweino Journeyman

The lag is so real on Vox - and I am very sad it hasnt even been addressed.

I know there is a switch going on - but still :(