Accounts Merge - still available?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kysn, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Kysn New Member

Greetings!

I have two SOE accounts, Account 1 Created back in 2000, Account 2 Created in 2010 (misremembered my old account name and ended up creating a new one by mistake!)

The reason I want to merge (and not just drop one) is this is what they have:

Acct 1: Leveled EQ1 characters, veteran status(?), one EQ2 character (expendable) which I made during the free trial way back in 2003-2004.
    Acct 2: Leveled EQ2 characters, tons of Station cash!

Is it still possible and worth it to merge so I can end up with Acct 1 will all my characters and my cash? Would I lose anything? I saw an older thread with a reply from support, but the linked knowledge base article is gone:

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/cannot-merge-accounts-because-of-f2p-flag.3206/

Thanks!

Oh and a shout out to the GMs that helped my in locating my old account and characters! I was worried for a bit but (almost*) everything was still there!

*(a couple of level <10 were lost in server merges but nothing that a couple of evenings of playtime couldn't rectify, so no complaints!).
  2. Lisandra Augur

I'm not sure if they still offer this service but it would be very handy if they did.
  3. TSR-AlexS Augur

We still offer that service but it's limited to special cases. Please be sure to submit in a support ticket so we can direct it to the team that handles it.
  4. TSR-AlexS Augur

Please also keep in mind that it is a paid service and you will also need to be prepared to verify the account information for both accounts.
  5. Lisandra Augur

What does it cost Alex?
  6. Cidran Augur

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the price is 25$. There is a friend of mine that is in the same situation as you :/
  7. Britannicus New Member

Can you use station cash for this service?