Vulak progressing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Heartland, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

A perfectly cromulent post, sir, which enbiggens us all! :)
    jeskola likes this.
  2. badname235 New Member

After reading everything here my guild from live is going to roll on vulak and push this server at fippy pace or faster. We will take no prisoners and leave no open world mob or person untouched. prepare to progress at breakneck speed!

stay tuned for recruitment post and website for <Vulak to the Future> , name is already secured and many high level hardcore raiders will be pushing this server in their offtime, hopefully we run into some players to recruit along the way if the server is as healthy as everyone says it is bubbling with life.
  3. Kukgrol Elder

Welcome to Vulak !
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Vulak players, please educate the rest of us on:

-# of Guilds raiding anything on the server currently
    -How far they've progressed in the last few years (brief or recent history)
    -Their relative raid #'s and participation
    -Number of bots being used to help fill any gaps
    -How close they are to completing their current expansion focus (whichever that may be, not necessarily the most current)
    -Their raiding frequency

This information would be useful for an outsider to assess the relative health of the server. Thanks~
  5. badname235 New Member

I thought someone answered this in this thread?
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

The board rules prevent me from making any specific comments, but would very much like to see them if that is the case.
  7. Iila Augur

This forum is caught in a time warp.
    Sheex likes this.
  8. Kukgrol Elder

Well it is Time Locked Progression... ;)
  9. badname235 New Member

more like Germany circa early 1940's
    Sheex likes this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

No one that plays on Vulak wants to answer these simple questions? Only acknowledging one side of any argument is particularly weak...
  11. Kukgrol Elder

Hey I haven't seen your new guild on our server yet. When I check for /who "Vulak to the Future" all it says "there are no players". Did you go with a different name ?
  12. badname235 New Member

our guild saw a lot of drama here on the forums from players on Vulak so we decided to roll on Fippy as it was the most drama free server we found that fit our casual playstyle.
  13. Heartland Augur

Is there anyone that wants to answer these questions from Vulak?
  14. Jezzie Augur

Let it go, Vulak is not your problem
  15. Morthakia Augur

Kuk posted an update on our progress in its own thread. The response was essentially: "nobody cares." If you guys want an honest to god state of where we stand, we're trying to give it to you. It is quite clear that whenever we move forward you simply find a new reason for why it isn't good enough.

The reality is that until a few months ago the server consisted primarily of Kuk's family and a few others. I joined the server last October and have witnessed the population growth. As people start raiding and gearing up, it has really accelerated our pace of progression. In December, Breakneck used to be a bottleneck and Brinda/Krond a challenge. Now all of MMM is on farm status, including Meldrath himself. Meldrath only drops 12 key fragments to Crystallos, so we won't even be raiding that zone for the first time for at least a few weeks. This stalls progression, but it is a natural part of EverQuest. No one in the guild has done Crystallos before (or had done MMM), so we're probably going to focus our time there. I know the folks on Fippy would choose to focus exclusively on current content and opening the next expansion. We have chosen otherwise and will focus on SoD content soon enough.

You guys obviously have it out for Kuk. I don't know when EoE left for Fippy or what happened prior to my joining the server a few months ago. I honestly don't see what either side gains from the obvious passive (and not so passive) aggressive attacks. I really wish everyone would let it go.

Taliche | Cantare | Aurmoon | Atharian
  16. SOE-MOD-04 Augur

Thread Locked. --04
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.