If you can't log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nickster86, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Nickster86 Elder

Hey folks. We do not have an updated ETA for the commerce and login issues. The teams are working on it. Thanks for your patience! [Dexella]

Not like they will post it for us
  2. Nickster86 Elder

You know this is getting to be crazy right? Every time I have a day off something happens to your servers. I look forward to playing and everything gets bungled on YOUR END
  3. Afista_SOE New Member

Commerce and Login issues should now be resolved. Please let us know if you encounter any additional problems!
  4. Zentara Augur

No, they are not.
  5. vjfinazzo Lorekeeper

STILL BROKE
    RAIDS START IN 30 MINUTES
    GET YOUR SHTUFF TOGETHER SONY
  6. sucubae Lorekeeper

Sony Online considers you with indifference -- how long you want your server down?
    Diptera likes this.
  7. Nickster86 Elder

Can other people confirm they are unable to log in? I tried a friends account and it went through but when i tried mine right after it said that the log in servers are down. Idk why it would allow one toon to go through but not another
  8. Kodjak Lorekeeper

Nope, I'm getting same error at login. tried 5 accnts, sends me to login then fails IF I can even get past the launcher...

says "Login server not available" was the farthest I could get.
  9. Anicra New Member

Getting the "There was an error completing your request. Please try again" error atm
  10. Enja New Member

Unable to login also. This is on Nameless, unable to get pass the launcher.
  11. Nymor New Member

Also unable to login. Getting the " there was an error completing your request" can't get past launcher
  12. Vejimon New Member

Anyone know how long this usually takes for them to fix, "there was an error completing your request" message? im tired of watching ><
  13. Elricvonclief Augur

It's happening with both game and forum login servers, so I'd think they'd be working nonstop to fix it.

It is frustrating, though.
  14. Elricvonclief Augur

It's happening with both game and forum login servers, so I'd think they'd be working nonstop to fix it.

15. Elricvonclief Augur

It took me 4 tries to post this, due to unspecified error. I bet the log in servers even affect this forum.
  16. Elricvonclief Augur

It took me 5 tries to post this, due to unspecified error. I bet the log in servers even affect this forum.
  17. Elricvonclief Augur

It took me 6 tries to post this, due to unspecified error. I bet the log in servers even affect this forum.
  18. Draco Journeyman

Some are still having problems logging in. What happened that is takes this long? Seems that after an update or patch, not long after this happens.
  19. WhtRabbit Lorekeeper

Login issues here as well. Some accounts work fine, others not at all *shrugs* also, used F11 to bring up ping counter since I was lagging and now it won't go away :(
  20. Natashia New Member

Tip to SoE, to help with troubleshooting login server problem. I was able to login to EQ game server on first attempt (about half hour ago). But for this forum, it took me more than five tries to eventually login. There were various HTTP security error messages relating to port 443 during the failed logins.