Firestormers: Raid Like You Mean It. Get to Bed on Time.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Harmonae, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Harmonae Journeyman

Firestormers is a Povar raiding guild that farms TDS (all events down) and T2 CotF. Our seasoned roster and effective leadership have kept our guild a low-drama and friendly place for more than 13 years. Our raids conclude by 10pm ET.

Raid schedule: Sun-Wed 7-10pm ET.

Recruiting needs:
    Bard (2)
    Enchanter(1)

We might have space for: cleric, paladin, wizard or druid

We understand transfer groups that want to stay together - many of us came to Firestormers in just that way. We might be able to accommodate a small transfer group that includes one of our high-need classes. We offer such groups a DKP bonus for transferring and again when they pass trial.

We are always interested in hearing from skilled, high-attendance players of any class looking for a new guild.

Cross-server applications are welcome. Requirements include: level 105, all expansions, 6500 well-spent AA. We have a 30 day trial period. During this period, applicants earn DKP and can bid on loot, and can expect help from our knowledgeable class leaders and raid leaders.

Core raiders have 65-99% attendance. 45% 30 and 60 day attendance is required for full DKP bidding rights. We use an open DKP system. We offer Friends&Family tags to non-raiders, and to aspiring raiders who need a bit of help getting up to raiding standards.

Apply here, or contact Harmonae, Tevik or Wisex to learn more about us.
  2. Harmonae Journeyman

First TDS raid down. Still in search of raiding shaman and a few others.
  3. Harmonae Journeyman

We're still in search of one shaman to join us for TDS and CotF farming. We always have room for skilled, high attendance players of other classes. Feel free to send me a tell on Povar to learn more.
  4. Harmonae Journeyman

Looking for a druid and a shaman, raiding experience not required. Feel free to contact me for more information, ;tell povar.harmonae for cross-server tells.
  5. Harmonae Journeyman

Although our roster is solid, we have room for a few high attendance players of certain classes. We always have room for exceptional candidates of any class.
  6. Harmonae Journeyman

Our solid roster has room for a wizard and a shaman, possibly a warrior or cleric. Send me a cross server tell to learn more. ;tell povar.harmonae
  7. Harmonae Journeyman

Although our roster is solid, we can often make room for the right person or small group. Contact Harmonae on Povar if you'd like to learn TDS5 with us.
  8. Harmonae Journeyman

Updated to reflect we're also looking for an enchanter.
  9. Harmonae Journeyman

We are currently looking for a cleric or perhaps two. A small transfer group is a possibility. Send tells to Harmonae, Tevik or Wisex on Povar, or check out our website (http://firestormers.com/viewnews.php)
  10. Harmonae Journeyman

We currently seek a cleric (or two) and a bard (or two). It's possible we might accept a small transfer group. Send tells to Harmonae, Tevik or Wisex on Povar.
  11. Harmonae Journeyman

Have need of a reliable bard - no raid experience needed. If you're interested, send me a tell, even if you don't meet other recruiting requirements. You can contact me cross-server with

;tell Povar.Harmonae
  12. Harmonae Journeyman

Updated our recruiting needs - currently looking for a couple of wizards. Looking for a bard as well, no raid experience necessary, we'll train the right person who is enthusiastic and wants to raid. We have all of TDS on farm except TDS5.

Send tells to Harmonae, Tevik or Wisex. You can send a cross-server tell with

;tell povar.harmonae
  13. Harmonae Journeyman

We're still looking for a couple of wizards, a bard, and perhaps a cleric. Send tells to me

;tell povar.harmonae
  14. Harmonae Journeyman

Still looking for a few to round out our roster. Particularly interested in wizards and bards.
  15. Harmonae Journeyman

Arx 5 down. We are very interested in a high-attendance, high-potential bard. If you fit that description, or can blackmail/kidnap someone who does, send me a tell with ;tell povar.harmonae. We will train the right bard - raid experience is nice but not required. We are also interested in a high DPS/ high attendance monk.

Firestormers welcomes small transfer groups that include classes we need. We offer DKP bonuses when you transfer and when you pass trial. Talk to me for more info.
  16. Harmonae Journeyman

Bards, bards, where are you, bards?
  17. Harmonae Journeyman

Still looking for bards.