SOE Maintenance: Monday, January 12 at 8AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Attention players: we will a perform maintenance beginning at 8:00 AM PST* on Monday, January 12, 2015. We expect this maintenance to last about two hours. This will impact the following SOE services:
    • Commerce functions, including purchases, for all games
    • Game logins
    • Web and forum logins for all SOE sites
    Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.

*Convert to your local time

- SOE Community Team
  2. rune00 Augur

Should we expect a client update tomorrow?
  3. Datguy New Member

Are they still down or does it just hate me? I cannot log in on any of my accounts and it says I dont have a subscription although i do. But the subscription page is down too haha
  4. Dromidas New Member

Still cant connect either so not just you Datguy.
  5. Aaron S New Member

yep still down. this is biting into my hardcore grinding session i planned for the day grrr!
  6. Metacomet New Member

"Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions."
  7. Datguy New Member

So 2 hours has turned into almost 4 hours now
  8. kuuleo Journeyman

do we have any kind of update on being able to log in people losing their free time and only time they have to play waiting for this??
  9. sparkee New Member

no dice for me so far...I get the same message about access.

whats the status here??

Sparkee / Bert server
  10. Afista_SOE New Member

We are still undergoing maintenance that is impacting commerce and logins. There is no ETA on completion right now, but the teams are working to have everything resolved ASAP.
  11. Nickster86 Elder

This is not comforting news at all. Are things not tested till the day you push them live?
  12. Settun New Member

Looks like EQ1 is up and functioning (Or I just got lucky)
  13. Datguy New Member

Whats that saying about "If it aint broke dont fix it" this is the alternate version "If its working fine take it down and break it"
  14. Afista_SOE New Member

Commerce and Login problems should now be resolved. We appreciate your patience!
  15. Lisandra Augur

It's just maintenance Nickster so no files were patched or pushed anywhere. Just some sort of issue with the maintenance itself.
  16. Lil Z New Member

Since this maintenance I have been unable to view my previous purchases, nor look at my payment sources. Is there a new spot for me to view this information at?
  17. Lil Z New Member

Figures, as soon as I make a post about this I find an alternate way to view the page I was looking for, lol.
  18. Derek Lorekeeper

I can connect to the game but not to some zones.. please patch again soon!!