10 All Time Best-Selling Player Studio Items

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]
    We have many creative artists designing items that are added to Norrath through a program called Player Studio. Player Studio offers players a chance to create their own signature pieces within many of SOE’s games, and have these pieces made available to purchase through the in-game Marketplace. When you purchase one in-game, 40% of the profits from that sale go to the player artist that created it!

Here are the ten best-selling Player Studio items in EverQuest:

1. Celestial Robe Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: IceSy Designs

2. Ethereal Destroyer Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: Rollen

3. Shield of Rebellion Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: Oakbane

4. Kingslayer Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: Paul Samples

5. Crying Phoenix Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: Rollen

6. Simple Straight Granite Staircase

[IMG]
    Made By: IceSy Designs

7. Longsword of Rebellion

[IMG]

8. Round Stone Tower

[IMG]
    Made By: Paul Samples

9. Dark Blade of Fear Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: Cakvala

10. Mace of Rebellion Ornament

[IMG]

These items were the top grossing EverQuest Player Studio items of all time! With new items being added to the Marketplace every month from creative Player Studio artists, which items will rise to the top in 2015?

Do you want to create items for EverQuest and make money while you’re at it? Learn how at www.everquest.com/player-studio. Player Studio artists earn 40% of the profits from the sales of their items, and it gives them the opportunity to share their vision of their favorite game and make it a permanent part of that world.
  2. Crystilla Augur

I love that 5 different people are in the top 10 (and not just 1-2). Lots of love going around for your awesome designs.

keep up the great work!
    Lasherž, Oxgoad, Jordis and 6 others like this.
  3. Axxius Augur

Celestial Robe FTW! :cool: The Rebellion ornaments have been around for a while and I see a lot of them, but that robe... That was the item I bought within 30 seconds of discovering it. It's been around less for than 6 months iirc, but it's already #1 all-time seller. Some ideas are just genius. Bravo, IceSy!
  4. Crystilla Augur

Agree. My chanter positively loves this robe! (And of course the shield ornaments and weapon ornaments)!

[IMG]
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. Muuadib Journeyman

Huzzah! Creative thinkers!
    Thank all of you sooooo much for helping me to realize a better sense of individuality in this game that I adore so much!
    I know I myself have probably purchased enough of your fabulous designs to put your first born through there first year of college but it was all worth it to me.
    My only wish for designs would be that all robes come with hoods or offer an option to purchase the hood. At the moment the only hooded robe is the Sshraza gear (which is my personal favorite robe in no small part because of the hood) which I didn't even get through the Marketplace, but one of the things I love about it is the hood! It gives my mage such a serious, mysterious look.
    I almost feel like I need a keyring on each toon for all of the various shield and weapon ornaments. Whenever I acquire a better weapon or shield I usually end up getting a new ornament (because there are so many excellent choices!), I usually don't want to have a weapon or shield that looks like the masses and also I like to change things up when new choices are made available.
    Grats again on the top sellers now please, start making some sweet matching hoods to go with those beautiful robes, PLEASE?

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!!
    MasterMagnus and Stickietoes like this.
  6. Stickietoes Augur

Just imagine how many Celestial robes would have been sold if plate/chain could wear!!!
    Jordis and Lisandra like this.
  7. Dueceduece Lorekeeper

But chain/plate can wear! It just requires you to click an illusion on/off. =)
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  8. Leex Pewpewer

I like the Rebellion items..It could be due to the fact that I'm in Township Rebellion though xD.
    Stickietoes likes this.
  9. Jordis Augur

How does that work? I've had problems with the Hero's Forge ornaments when an item of armor isn't the norm for the class. For instance "chain" boots that my mage is wearing which wouldn't equip the cloth boots. I'd have bought one of the robes for my female SK troll (don't laugh, it actually looked pretty cool) if a plate wearer could have equipped it. The inspect information clearly warns to check to see what your class can wear.
    Stickietoes likes this.
  10. Dueceduece Lorekeeper

There are a few easily obtainable robes that are all/all. Track one down or craft one then you can place any robe ornament in that robe that is all/all. Equip the robe, click an illusion such as skelly, replace your robe with your actual BP and then click off the skelly illusion and voila you are in a ornament robe graphic.
    Lisandra and Oxgoad like this.