servers down server select blank

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by laller, Jan 4, 2015.

1. laller Lorekeeper

well if they would just post we now there is a problem and we are working on it would be just fine
  2. Vanrau Augur

SOE as a whole went down. All of their games are having the same issue if you check out their forums.
  3. Momentum Elder

Please bring them up soon. I've already lost several points of IQ in the server select chatroom.
    Baeddon, Ratbo Peep and Vildayve like this.
  4. Numiko Augur

EQ2 is working, I tried it out to see if I could log in there, so its not all of SOE that is down.
  5. mindat New Member

They did post about 10 minutes ago, a message is posted in red at the top of the Forums page saying they are working on the problem.
  6. laller Lorekeeper

vanrau what forum is that your looking on
  7. Vanrau Augur

EQ2 forums, Planetside, Landmark. All of their forums indicate they have all had the same issue.
  8. Androsulach New Member

I was also able to get into EQ2. I just wanted to kill some goblins in EQ1. Still a blank server select screen and no way to connect to the server. They still have issues to resolve.
  9. moogs Augur

Status: 1/4/2015 6:00 PST - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game.
  10. zutanna New Member

Probably another Sony hacker. Wonder why they of all people have been targeted.
  11. SOE-MOD-04 Augur

The development team is aware of the server problems.

Status: 1/4/2015 6:00 PST - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game.

Thank you for your concerns on the issue.
  12. laller Lorekeeper

see now that was what we were looking for
  13. Nickster86 Elder

[IMG]
    If anyone needs me I am off to tie yellow ribbons around the trees out front till our gaming servers are back up and running
  14. Numiko Augur

they are aware, but are still in bed, so it will be another hour before one shows up at the office to change the hamster ;)
  15. Vanrau Augur

Nickster86, I'm glad you got Michelle involved in this matter. Now all we need to do is gather a group of musicians to make "We Cannot Log Into Your World" song to raise money for this great cause.
  16. Nickster86 Elder

Well as an Erudite Michelle Obama has a dog in this fight. I am going to start contacting other famous people to put a new spin on the 80's hit " We are the World" and making it " We are Norrath". Also Alice Cooper is going to release the new smash hit " Servers out for Summer (and winter/fall/ when did you want to play this game? Just add that time into this as well)
  17. tugaboat New Member

twirling thumbs here!~!~!~!~!~!
  18. tugaboat New Member

help me dear lord little Christmas baby jesus!~!~!
    XMarksTheSpot likes this.
  19. Aliano Journeyman

Didn't there used to be a back door way to log in, without using the login patcher?
  20. Vildayve New Member

Yeah but i believe someone stated in chat it wasnt working for this
    Aliano likes this.