Start the New Year With Bonus XP!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2014.

1. beryon Augur

Bonus xp weekends affect task xp; lessons and potions don't.
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Scratch that, appears to be working now, guess I should check time zones before I stick a foot in my mouth.
  3. Saeadyan Elder

So are you being sarcastic? If not where is this at?
  4. drkoli Augur

it really doesnt effect HA's this time? im fine with spending 3 hours in thuliasaur HA just clearing the zone for mob kills. but would be nice for it to effect the CoTF HA end hail
  5. Roxxanna Augur

It's working now, getting 24-25 aa on turn in, I should have looked at the start time/time zone thing before I did the open mouth/insert foot thing. I would like to try Thuliasaur, but gave up on progression halfway through Tier 2, just didn't seem to worth the frustration.
  6. drkoli Augur

degmar is a road block for alot of people. but id strongly urge you to work progression. once you get to thuliasaur you get access to

1) the parrot aug
    2) there is a nice caster aug from reginasaur
    3) you gain access to the HA which makes factioning easier and has a chance to spawn 3 different nameds in it, you also get 220ish peices of eight per HA run and the xp is great there
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. tanith Augur

Has this been turned off early? Just did a HA (on AB) and got the 'usual' number of AAs - no bonus for any of our group this morning (but was getting the bonus 6 hours ago)
  9. Palen New Member

Unfortunately it's not still going strong as no-one can get into any servers currently. Are any IT support working on server recovery and will we all be credited with an extension of the bonus XP weekend?
  10. Ratbo Peep Augur

Servers are UP, Login Server is UP, but server select is DOWN - for a long time now.
    Would be nice if they went from 1.5X to 2X for the rest of the day to make it up to us.
    Nothing like a good PR promotion gone bad. :(
    -R
    Cazmac likes this.
  11. Vildayve New Member

Normally i'm not the type to call for "reparations" so to speak for this type of issue, but i'm inclined to agree. The fact this is mid-morning (when everyone is logging on) on a bonus xp weekend, this is looking pretty bad. Chat at server select is heated, although luckily enough for you guys the trolls are out in full force to distract some of your angry subscribers. Get the servers up and hook up all the loyal fans with some true double xp please.
  12. Ratbo Peep Augur

EXACTLY. (then again - PR has never been a long suit in these parts) :(
    -W
  13. Cazmac Augur

Mid morning? It's mid afternoon for me now (nearly 3pm), so most of the day is lost. Three hours roughly, so far.
  14. Vildayve New Member

EQ is based in America, in the pacific timezone, therefore it happened mid-morning regardless of your time lol. And why are you arguing with me? We are on the same side, we both want EQ up and running again.
  15. Cazmac Augur

There is a suggestion on FaceBook that, when the old logout window pops up as you are logging out from the Launcher, this is a sign of trouble to come. I am certainly finding it appearing more frequently, telling me that "your login could not be validated".
  16. 0oof New Member

....and there goes the 50% bonus for the Bristlebanians...
    Mintalie likes this.
  17. Yourend New Member

Can we get an update from an Adium or our relations please. Being that I play on Bristlebane I'd like to know what's going on.
  18. Atlans Lorekeeper

Ummm....I would settle for any xp at this point. 2pm EST and still can't select the server.

It looks like Bristlebane, King of Thieves and all around trickster has decided to steal the bonus xp from his server. Everyone should go slay him if/when we ever get to log on :eek:

19. Apathy Elder

Thanks a lot for the double xp: caught up on AAs on my toons. Just repeated HAs here and there, worked great.
  20. Cazmac Augur

I'm not arguing, just putting another angle! :D