TDS Beta reward?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by mmofosho, Dec 16, 2014.

1. mmofosho Lorekeeper

Has there been any statement about the beta reward? it's been over a month from the official launch, and was wondering if we know what the reward is going to be.
  2. Feradach Augur

They always take way longer than a month to get distributed. I'd be willing to bet it's February or March before we see anything.
  3. Savager Augur

Hopefully it's an illusion clicky and not a stupid merc skin.
    Esero and Kiillz like this.
  4. Shang Augur

An item that takes you to Brother's Island would be nice.

Oh, wait..
    Loratex, Fenudir and Esero like this.
  5. iniari-TR Augur

march. just prior to the anniversary.
  6. Iila Augur

TDS beta is over?
    Metanis, Crystilla, Fenudir and 3 others like this.
  7. Khoza Augur

Illusion: Skeletal Parrot
  8. Anhari Augur

Thought you were going to say that the release was the Illusion
    Metanis likes this.
  9. Sasenach Journeyman

Um...I'm still waiting on my COTF beta reward...
  10. Stickietoes Augur

They already came out, if you haven't gotten it in your /claim... then you didn't get one :(
  11. SpamFactory Augur

Bellikos merc in UF
    Gingerbread illusion in HOT
    Hadal merc in VOA
    Gelatinous cube illusion in ROF
    Royal guard merc in COTF

time for an illusion
  12. silku Augur

I didn't participate in beta, and I don't have a screenshot of these guys, but if I were pushing for an illusion, I'd ask for the flesh disciples from What Hate Begets...

They kind of look like Holmein the Hated

[IMG]
  13. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

A clickie that allows your pet to tank DA'ed. oh wait this is the wrong thread
    guado likes this.
  14. guado Augur

crossover episode! (all caps)
  15. Saave Augur

Cool illusion.I have never seen it before, thanks for the post.^)

I want something more then a Merc or some illusion. This illusion idea can be a reward for doing a Guide Event in game. I'm thinking of something in the ways of Veteran reward.
    Think about it, Developers make .. Then there are testing. CoTF missed a lot of testing. WE aren't being paid a salary or hr. wage to test.SOE Saves a lot of money having players do BETA.

What about this idea... change the timer on an AA to be less time to reuse. Like a Res. Perhaps, doing more in BETA would give better results for a BETA reward for each individual. It is hard to say really, farm the hell out of BETA be better off then anyone else.. meh those that have no jobs reap the rewards more then the working folks.. meh. It is hard to say.

A mount, an illusion .. I have a lot of mounts and illusions. Easy to get.. buy station cash card and get one.
    Having a title "The Beta Tester" would be interesting .. but not the full reward, as part of the reward.

Another idea would be, make all those in BETA be part of a major video for EQ :^)
    I know that when in BETA you can get an chance to watch out for ' I need 10 players to help me on something ' on a SYSTEM MESSAGE .. and you send a tell, and get in the group. After hunting ' oh by the way, you are all going to be in the official trailer of this upcoming expansion ' . That is fun!

So, to have all BETA testers in a video would be fun :^)