Don't Miss Your Chance to Get a Severed Hand Mount

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Are you looking for a unique mount appearance that will make you stand out in the crowd? Well these mounts get a “Thumbs-Up” for originality!

[IMG]

The Severed Hand mounts with class emblems and special tattoos are one of the most unique items that have ever been available in the Marketplace. As part of the 15 Days of Holiday Cheer, you can grab one of these stylish mounts from now until Saturday, December 20 at 11:59PM PST on sale, for only 400SC each!

After this sale, these items will be retired to the Norrathian Vault, and will no longer be available as a normal item in the Marketplace. This mount is the perfect helping had to get you where you need to go, so don’t delay. Proudly display your class emblem as you wander through the lands of Norrath!

[IMG]

Make sure you pick up one of these heirloom mounts, at a discount, before you miss your chance! Check out this video that shows all 16 versions of this mount.

2. Iila Augur

What happened with illusion clickies in the marketplace? We haven't seen any new ones in quite a long time.
    Crystilla likes this.
  3. beenthere New Member

any and ALL mounts could be great if they did NOT work in the guild lobby
  4. Muuadib Journeyman

It's a shame to see these mounts semi-retired but understandable. I thought these mounts were fabulous and is why I have one for each of my active toons. Also the mount selection offered is fantastic, creative and desirable. My dilemma is I can only ride one at a time lol.

Keep those wonderfully creative juices flowing EQ and keep making my purchasing decisions difficult, diverse and delightful.

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!!
  5. Lyllien New Member

I love these hands- on big races they are really imposing. On my gnome, however, it's just perfect! The scrabbling fingers and oddball tiny Adams Family vibe are great :)
    Roshen likes this.