Trophy of the Seafarer is not adding any stats

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Azrael, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Azrael Elder

Anyone gotten this trophy to work? Placed it in my house last night, but activating the trophy does not change any of my stats.

At first I thought it might be because I placed it in my yard, but placing it in my actual house seems to have made no difference. I have relogged / zoned, removed and readded it, etc, but my conclusion is that its bugged.

I removed all my other trophies so that this was the only one - still using up my trib via the 150 upkeep, but not a single stat is changing when I activate it.
  2. Riou EQResource

It's broken and only gives +swimming part, it's also still broken on Test
  3. Shadowgleam New Member

This is still bugged and is providing no stats.
  4. Sokon Augur

This is kind of like the Biggest reward from the expac and it doesn't work?

I know it doesn't work cause I have it and it does exactly Swimming.

I'm sure many don't know it doesn't work. Probably devs included?

Come on guys, this shoulda been hotfixed in a weeks time. Someone please pay these people!
  5. Shiea Augur

Agreed. This (besides the shoulder aug) is one of the biggest "rewards" for this expansion and its totes busted. And a patch that was delayed still does not include it. And they were made aware of this from a petition from at LEAST myself (whatever that's really actually worth).
  6. guado Augur

Everyone needs to /bug this in game. If we petition, forum post, AND /bug report, it will eventually get fixed. Seriously. Once they post Update Bugs for today, we need to all go post over there saying the trophy is not working.
  7. Chandrok Augur

We're taking a look at this now. Sorry for the trouble.
    Shiea and guado like this.
  8. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Isn't the real reward the friendships you make along the way?
  9. Silentchaos Augur

I miss 1999
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Lifeshriek Augur

not only is this bugged it will make your other trophies not function if you have it in currently (as in, it will add to say your spell dmg and hero str numbers but if you look at the actual dmg from spells and hero str bonus would be exactly the same with this trophy activated)
    Iila likes this.
  11. Lifeshriek Augur

actually i am pretty sure (though this might need more testing) that at least spell dmg and hero str are not actually giving bonuses besides buffing your numbers in the stat window from trophy tribute in general
    Bahdah likes this.
  12. Ashten-Povar New Member

"Were taking a look at this now. Sorry for the trouble" - Chandrok
    Dec. 11

Can we please get this fixed?? Its one of the 3 things that are actually good with this expansion and it doesn't even work.
  13. Kiillz Augur

month later....seriously???? you offer a reward such as this for the road well travelled it takes to get it, then it doesnt work and then you need a month and better to not even give word on it o r fix it?
  14. Aghinem Augur

This may already be fixed; they are likely just waiting to release it when there is more to add with the patch.
  15. Iila Augur

Tuesdays are the normal patch days, and a patch always goes to Test a week early, unless it's an emergency or iterative patch.

So much likely timeframe is patch to Test on the 13th, patch to Live on the 20th.
    Lisandra likes this.
  16. EqEqEq Elder

Well if it's the plus swimming breaking it please remove it. All we care about is AC H/M/E
    Lisandra likes this.
  17. Lisandra Augur

18. Azrael Elder

It does seem to be on the test patch notes now... been a long time coming but I suppose another week won't kill me. Can anyone on test confirm that it's actually been fixed?
  19. Cerris Augur

Can confirm, I'm getting AC, hit points, spell damage etc from it now.