Game Update: Thursday, Dec 11 @ 4 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 4:00 AM Pacific* for the December game update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately four hours.

Patch Notes for this update can be found here.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

*Convert to your local time
  2. Fendy Augur

Is this a preparation patch to get ready for the real patch? Or is this just a creative way of doing the usual main patch followed by the emergency patch to fix what the main patch patched? (for an encore I can talk about pickled peppers)
    Elricvonclief, IceSy and Lisandra like this.
  3. Saave Augur

Can we have " Snow Patch " added back into Marketplace please :^)
    AND, snow lights ( string ) into Marketplace please :^)
    Frosty the Snowman! In Marketplace !!!
    Saave

PS !!!!! MOST IMPORTANT!!

/pokes Fendy :^P
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

Removed a few words from the OP to make this message more clear. This downtime is for the December patch.
  5. Hercules37 New Member

Would like to know when your going to make a change to the Hot Zones ?
    Elskidor likes this.
  6. Hercules37 New Member

More to the point change the Hot Zones
    Elskidor likes this.
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

Even more to the point - add a level 95 Franklin Teek daily or two to stay with normal convention.
    The HA "dailies" are a nice "band-aid" to deal witht the fact that you hosed HA's to begin with.
    The Teek Dailies however, have been a game staple - don't let them die on the vine like so much else has.
    -Rat
    Muuadib and Elskidor like this.
  8. Elskidor Augur

Another vote for the HZs here. Not sure what it has to do with this patch, but bring 'em on.
  9. Fendy Augur

If they changed the hotzones with this patch then only people who bought the CE would be able to go there. :) This patch is all about selling more collector's editions.
  10. Ruven_BB Augur

Instead of fixing ranger spells no one uses, could you add the new Focused Storm of Blades? I don't even load the ae new version.

Thanks,
    Ruven
    Ratbo Peep likes this.
  11. KarmaaRZ New Member

GriefPK likes this.
  12. GriefPK Elder

KarmaaRZ likes this.
  13. Muuadib Journeyman

Huzzah! Someone (Ratbo) finally mentioned exactly what I've been wanting for, Level 95 daily's. Keep the momentum going with those at the least please.

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!!
  14. drkknight69 Journeyman

Patch didn't change anything for smokeshade, surprise attack, nor the monk one echoes....please fix this asap as I feel I can't play the game as was meant to be without the tools I need and are paying for. ..thanks
  15. Cearah Apprentice

Did you try on the dummy in your hall or NPC ? for rogue discs ? I did the dummy ,it avoided everything but a friend challenged me to duel and they all worked on him and his merc . I tried it on the mobs in WK and still avoiding them tho
  16. drkknight69 Journeyman

I tried on actual mobs low level mobs in Chelsie reborn and it doesn't work...the patch didn't fix that stuff for some reason...they need to do another one