My X-mas Wishlist of *Minor* Game Improvements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gorehammer, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Saroc_Luclin Augur

Something I noted last night.

* A way to reclaim the currency on my cursor without having to find the currency on the AltCurrency window and clicking it.

or a variant of it:
    * An option to have Cursor items be auto inventoried. (Maybe make it with options. No Auto Inventory; Currency only (to alt-currency window); items only, everything.)

Achievement improvement:
    * A way to click an Achievement link and see what YOUR status is for that achievement.

Collectable improvement:
    * A way to tell if you have already collected an item or not. Add a dynamic note on the collectible inspect, or outline the icon differently if you have it or not.
    * Update the collectable description so you can bring up the collection it belongs to. (ie a hyperlink to its collection), as well as what your status with that collection is.

Trade improvement:
    * A way to decline part of a trade. Someone gives you 4 items, you click 2 of them to remove them from the trade because you already have them or don't want/need them. (Especially useful with the collectible improvements)

From EQ2:

* A way to SEARCH your inventory. Type in what you want to find and it tells you what bags (inventory, bank, shared bank) and what bag slots it is in.

* A way to SORT your inventory. EQ2 will sort your inventory by item type and name, putting certain types to the front. Mind you the sorting would probably completely disorganize what others have done, but for some people it might be nice to have.
  2. Rainbowdash Augur

I actually don't understand why it doesn't already work that way. Ebon/Radiant crystals have one button for both and it auto assigns, I'd think other alt currencies could too?

Also now that I brought it up, WTB Ebon/Radiant crystals moved to alt currency page!
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. EQgamer23 Elder

I like this idea as well - it's difficult to drum up enough interest in some of the older raids, but there are some pieces that returning players have missed that are unavailable at higher raids.

I would extend this to say that it would be nice to see all raid drops in the raid currency vendors from previous expansions. Grelleth's Royal Seal, would be an example.
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. SaderakhBertox Augur

I'd always wanted that Seal, but never got within 300 currency for it, so I had to settle for Vulak's 2hb hehe... the decision weighed heavy on my mind for minutes. I still want that seal danggit ;)

(edit: all the other useless rares are unlocked for all tiers, gimme option please)
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Plate tanks still have the option of using the Chestplate of the Dark Flame during Hardcore Heritage, it has the same effect.
  6. Dre. Altoholic

Hide toggles for player pets, familiars, and mercenary names
    Hide toggles for player pets, familiars and mercenaries not in your group
    Hide toggles for player pets, familiars and mercenaries in non-combat zones
    Hide toggles for all player-generated particle effects

/outputfile inventory [drive][path][filename].txt
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. segap Augur

1) Fix selling with /barter. Don't have it randomly decide to sell 2/3/6 rather than 20 at a time. Add option to sell all you have with one click. If there's a timing issue to ensure multiple people don't over sell to the buyer, automate the selling in chunks

2) Create some sort of collectible storage. This is getting way out of hand.

3) Make all looted quest items that give you updates, but don't require handing in no-rent. I'm constantly having to clean that useless crap out of my bags.

4) Stop mercs from standing next to a tanking pet
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. Felixus Journeyman

Permanent illusions for all and an illusion keyring.
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Saroc_Luclin Augur

I mean an in game version, so you don't have to go digging for it. EQ2 has search not only for your inventory, but also on vendors and just about every other window that can have a lot of information. (TS recipes for example). I'd be happy with one for inventory and bank.

Another idea long past due, but probably too code intensive for 'minor'. Food and Drink slots (along with food and drink buffs), so you know what's active and it would actually get used up. (Sorry to everyone who's been nibbling on the same justice fruit pie for the past 10 years. :) )
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Tharzak Elder

How about allowing robe ornaments to be worn by plate classes?
    Regardless of what you might initially think, my Erudite SK would like very nice in almost any of them. Very sultan like.
    Lisandra likes this.
  11. Tatankawolfdancer Elder

Related to that, how about quest drops only drop if someone in the killing group has the quest that needs it. So tired of going through bags and looking items up on ZAM, and finding that it can't be pre-looted, and just destroying it.
  12. EQgamer23 Elder

Yep, you're right. I'm not a plate tank tho :p :)

300 currency? Is it even sold from a raid vendor? I thought it was drop only?
  13. SaderakhBertox Augur

I'd have to look. It costs over 800 on the T2 merchant. If you do all the achievements for the Grelleth raid, it appears on the merchant. It has dropped on occasion but I wasn't in a good position when weighing using points for a useful solo/molo clicky versus real upgrades useful in raid situations.
  14. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The rare item from each raid can be unlocked for purchase by getting all three achievements from its associated raid.
  15. Shang Augur

Has anyone said a working /follow yet?
  16. Angahran Augur

PLEASE! I've been /bugging and /feedbacking this since I noticed Trophy Tribute was NOT included. Also the /tribute command should include Trophy too.
  17. Cordilya Elder

I second this! But it would probably be overrun by petty complaints and end up wasting too much time.
  18. Edrick Augur

So it would basically be The Veteran's Lounge.