FV About to Crash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aghinem, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Aghinem Augur

Several people are complaining that they can't zone, severe server lag is hitting, and I just zoned into Siren's Grotto and it put me all the way back in Cobalt Scar.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  2. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

*sniff* I can't even enjoy my usual banter in general chat because of the stupid lag. :(
  3. Aghinem Augur

It was pretty ridiculous by the time we got into CToV; the raid window was brutally lagged out - tells were lagged. Something really needs to be done about this - I know I read in the news about SoE being targeted by hackers; not sure if that has anything to do with EQ though.
  4. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Yeah, something weird is definitely going on. And it happens throughout the day. It could be fine for about 10 minutes, and then lags up again. *sigh*
  5. Manapause Journeyman

I will add my unhappy voice to this thread. The lag on FV is seriously hampering my enjoyment of the game. Isn't there ANYTHING you can do to make it better? :(
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  6. JuliusFV New Member

Wasn't the goal of nerfing rangers and shadowknights PLing/Swarming/etc capabilities supposed to reduce the lag, not make it just as bad or in some cases even worse?

Seriously, EQ or at least the FV server has been horrible this year. There have been so many crashes and chat lag or universal chat not working correctly with no real fixes. Not quite sure what the devs are doing with all the downtime. They sure as heck had a nice long break from during the CotF debacle to actually put in some work on the server side.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  7. JuliusFV New Member

Couple of zones have crashed in the last few hours and many are denying entry. Fix please1
  8. TSR-AlexS Augur

Hey guys, I'll look into this and try to get to you once I figure out what's going on. Thanks for the updates!
    Manapause and Miss_Jackie like this.
  9. Manapause Journeyman

*BEAMING SMILES* at AlexS! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank you very, very much!
  10. TSR-AlexS Augur

Not a problem! I've reported it so If I find out anything, I'll make sure I update the thread.
    Manapause likes this.