December Game Update: DELAYED

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Brand Manager

Hawklight Yandli, guado, Iila and 3 others like this.
  2. rune00 Augur

Thanks for the early heads up Roshen.
    Very professional, and it will give players plenty of time to plan accordingly.
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. Lisandra Augur

Agreed, the early warning gives those who aren't aware of the patching schedule more time to plan accordingly. Thank you Roshen.
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

It's a little bit different from our regular patching schedule (this is on a Tuesday, instead of our normal patch day on Wednesday). Just wanted to make sure players have as much information as possible so they can plan their time.

I'll update the OP and this thread as I'm given more information about the expected downtime for this patch, and the full live patch notes.
    Janakin and Lisandra like this.
  5. Caio_Xegony Lorekeeper

Are we finally adding reward chests at the end of The Darkened Seas progression missions? :)
    Elricvonclief and Lisandra like this.
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

You can get an idea of what the team has planned for the December patch, by checking out the Test Update notes they have here.

Please note that Test Update notes are NOT final and can change.
  7. Draco Journeyman

Is that the patch that was implemented the other day and is not allowing people to log on the Test server ? with a bad buriedsea.eqg file?
    Lisandra likes this.
  8. Shang Augur

It's almost like Zatozia is back :)

Great having communication again!
    Lisandra likes this.
  9. Mtndew New Member

Yea exactly....go figure Dev's and Tech's can't figure out a problem they created...haven't been able to log on to Test for over 24 hours.....Lame
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Just on your side of things there is 8-9 gigs worth code that runs this game. I can only imagine the amount of code they have on their side. It takes time to look through all that stuff. I wonder if they have a mechanism to revert to the previous code and start anew on the updates.
  11. Nalisa Lorekeeper

Any time yet for this patch? It's looking really nice btw, quite happy with some changes and fixes.
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

The team estimates a four hour downtime for this game update. This will start at 4AM PST.

I've updated the OP with this information.
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. revran1 Journeyman

what about the cultural emblem not working any time frame on when it will be fixed
  14. Roshen Brand Manager

Hello all,

This patch has been delayed. The servers will NOT be taken down tomorrow morning for the December patch.

Once we have a new date for this patch, I'll create a new thread with the new date.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.