105 rogue looking for a home

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shadowcraft, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Shadowcraft New Member

Hello all!

I just came back to the game from a short break and I am looking to get back into raiding. I work nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but other than that my schedule is open. I'm currently on the Luclin server, but most of my close friends have quit and moved onto other games, so I am open to transferring.

I've done all progression up to Arx and hit 105 already.

I'm an active player and I am on pretty much every night and sometimes during the day.

You'll get 0 drama from me and I am not insulted by constructive feedback. If it makes me a better player, it makes the guild better. That's how I see it!

Send me a direct message here, in-game tell ;tell luclin.shadowcraft , or leave a reply on this thread. I'll try to check back often.

~SC
  2. CoN Recruiter New Member

Champions of Norrath has 1 spot open for a raiding Rogue. We raid Weds & Fri at 7pm est and Sunday at 6pm est you can check us out at http://championsofnorrath.org/forums/portal.php. Feel free to send me a in game mail or contact me on the boards.
  3. Crystilla Augur

Valorguard does have rogues open and we raid Fri/Sun/Tue 7-11pm ET. I know you said Tue you're unavailable but don't have a strict 'must make most/all' like some other guilds do. Folks come/go as they have to.

www.valorguard.com
  4. Shadowcraft New Member

Thanks for the replies, both here and in direct messages. I will not be making any decisions until after turkey day!

Also forgot to mention that i'm sitting at 10.5k AA, I was maxed before TDS went live. Just shy of 110k HP without any buffs as well. For those that are curious, I am augged purely heroic strength as well.

Have a good holiday, I'll still be around to answer and questions or reply to suggestions.

~SC
  5. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Wish our raid nights weren't Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. You sound like you would be a great member for a guild.
  6. Ninster Journeyman

NCM is also recruiting rogues we currently have 1 full member rogue who is active and 1 active probie you would be able to talk shop with.

We raid Friday, Saturday and Monday late nights 9pm - 1am PST. If you wanna check out our website feel free http://teamnecedemalice.com/portal/. Our raids are currently focusing on trying to finish T2 (Argin-hiz down ToR to go) CoTF and beating the first raid in TDS.

I do look forward to hearing from you and have a happy thanks giving :)

Ninster