Trash drops in Dredge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zantor, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Zantor Augur

Just got a raid quality shoulder to drop off of a trash in Combine Dredge, they are really nice and my mage loves them, just why is the focus on it good till level 100 and not 105?
  2. drkoli Augur

i agree the rare drops should have 105 foci on them. especially if they are dropping in combine dredge and arx
  3. Eanelder Augur

I thought this was getting updated , but reviewing the Patch notes I dont see it specifically:

4. Chandrok Augur

It was an oversight. The focus effects will be changed to level 105. It won't make it into the November update though.
    Lisandra and CrazyLarth like this.
  5. Zantor Augur

Thanks for a reply, hopefully it gets updated soonish though, not having them focus on proper levels kinda stinks :(
  6. Azrael Elder

Wait wait wait... so the rare drops in TDS, that are equivalent to COTF T2 raid stats...have a HIGHER focus than the cotf raid t2??

COTF Raid T2 gear is 103 max foci... be pretty @#@ up if the copy/paste group content drops are better.

Also not sure why ROF T4 equivalent raid gear (magister, legato etc) is getting bumped up to 103, when the raid gear its copied from is still level 100.
    Kunon likes this.
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

This is quite simple: The rare gear that actually drops in TDS was meant to be found and used in TDS. Therefore - it's natural it should focus cap at 105. (For TDS.)
    Top end CotF gear is all set to focus to 103 then decay.
    No one should care what "old raid gear" it was copy/paste from - the new piece is gear for the expansion it dropped in - plain and simple.
    -R
    Kiillz and Silv like this.