Set Sail on The Darkened Sea

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

The Darkened Sea is now available to All Access Members!

[IMG]

Firiona Vie has been travelling across Norrath, on a mission from the goddess Tunare to bring the realm back into balance. Now it’s time for you to travel to the domed city of Katta Castrum and find Firiona.

Katta Castrum has been attacked by Lanys T`vyl and a corrupt splinter faction of the Combine! In the chaos, Tsaph Katta, the ruler of the Combine Empire, has been kidnapped. Now it’s up to Norrath’s heroes to find and rescue Tsaph, foil the nefarious plans Lanys has, and acquire amazing loot along the way!

The Darkened Sea is the 21st expansion for EverQuest. This expansion becomes available to purchase and play on November 11, 2014. All Access members get 10% off this expansion, and are able to purchase and play The Darkened Sea two weeks early, starting today (October 28th)!

This Expansion Includes:

Level Increase to 105!

Bonus Items for Purchasing This Expansion!

Mount Key Ring

New Spells, AAs, and Items!

Six Completely New Zones:
    Two Re-imaged Zones:
    Do you want to experience what lurks beneath The Darkened Sea? You can purchase The Darkened Sea and All Access Membership here!
  2. Cloudia Augur

Gee would be great, only thing is trying to order pops an error.
  3. Sancus Augur

Slight error on the website:

From here. Unless I lost track of time and it's 2017 :rolleyes: . It also says 100 levels, but I'm thinking it's referencing the number available to F2P.

Also, some of the FAQ questions could do with updating:
  4. Floating Cloud New Member

You're thinking of release date. Everquest development was initially started in 1996, well before the 1999 initial release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EverQuest#Development
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. Sancus Augur

6. IceSy Augur

Roshen, any idea on when those of us that attended SOE Live (and have All Access) will finally be getting our accounts flagged for TDS?
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. bellanorte New Member

I attended SOE live and my account IS flagged for TDS - I didn't have to do anything but login in. However, I would like to upgrade to the deluxe and I can't seem to do this. I do have another account where I purchased the regular edition, and it gives me the option to upgrade that one....any fix for the SOE live accounts that want to upgrade? thanks
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

Just go to the expansion page, and click on the button to purchase the Standard Edition. It should give you the option to upgrade if you already have the Standard Edition of The Darkened Sea.

If that doesn't work for you, try logging on using the link here.
  9. Muuadib Journeyman

CONGRATULATIONS EVERQUEST!!!
    21 expansions and growing!! EQ has been a part of my life now for 15 years and like life has been a roller coaster ride!! Keep the fun and thrills coming and this EQer will be here until the last pixel is parsed!!
    Way to go on #21!!

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!
  10. Gokusan Journeyman

who cares