August’s Top 10 Selling EverQuest Player Studio Items

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

By: Jennifer “Yaviey” Bridges

[IMG]

For the past year and a half, Player Studio has offered players a chance to create their own signature within many of SOE’s games. Since late 2012, thousands of items have been submitted. As you know however, only the best make it into the games themselves. This month, there’s a variety of wondrous EverQuest finds to add to your Norrathian collection:

1. Ethereal Destroyer Ornament

[IMG]

Made By: Rollen

2. Imperial Neriak Executioner Blade Ornament

[IMG]

3. Sdace’s Spear of Destiny Ornament

[IMG]

4. Kingslayer Ornament

[IMG]
    Made By: Paul Samples

5. Zapper's Wondrous Shield of Thaumaturgy Ornament

[IMG]

6. Thorn Mauler Ornament

[IMG]

7. Stone Wall Section

[IMG]

8. Crying Phoenix Ornament

[IMG]

9. Gatehouse

[IMG]

10. Neriak’s Imperial Defender Ornament

[IMG]

Do you like what you see? These above items were the top selling EverQuest Player Studio items in the month of August 2014. Help support player artists today and purchase these items, and other Player Studio items, in the EverQuest Marketplace.

Are you an amazing artist? Do you want to create items for EverQuest and make money while you’re at it? Player Studio artists make 40% off of sales from items in SOE games. Learn how at www.everquest.com/player-studio. Player Studio gives you the opportunity to share your vision of your favorite game and make it a permanent part of that world.
    Which of these above items is your favorite and why? Sound off in the comments below!
  2. Ayoheee Augur

Rollen killing it.
  3. Rainbowdash Augur

>Original Oasis and/or North Ro in screenshots

THIS IS A SIGN OF SOMETHING I KNOW IT (Or choose to believe it is...)

Also grats on the awesome work PS artists :)
  4. Muuadib Journeyman

/agree with Ayoheee above, Rollen is doing some fantastic things!
    If Rollen is receiving a percentage of each purchase of his designs then he should know I'm into him for over $100. His shields are excellent keep them coming! True I have loads of other artist's creations (2 full, very active accounts) that flesh out my avatar and for me, as far as personalizing my avatar, these are the items making that happen.
    So thank you designers for raising the bar in EQ and keeping me playing.
    I think it must be so entertaining to design shields I have loads of ideas for those and armor but for weapons after a few dozen of those I would start feeling repetitive.
    My request of the designers and SOE would be to allow the designers to design armor sets and lots of them.
    In my humble opinion its the clothes that make that avatar unique.
    The only armor set I've really liked the most and use on nearly all my avatars is the Shissar Hero's Forge set the rest (including the Dark Elf armor) doesn't do much for me (other than fill my bank selling it). But I LOVE! seeing how everyone else has chosen the look they like mixing and matching various ornaments. As I said before it is what gives the players the unique looks that contribute to making the game experience more personalized.

/cheers!
  5. Crystilla Augur

What's even more incredible is some of Rollen's items are new to the marketplace compared to others which have been there for a while. So that means he's definitely got some great stuff.

Now, need to help boost up sales on our other favorite artists :)
  6. Yaldin Journeyman

Tells me Rollens does ornaments well and Paul Samples does house stuff well lol
  7. Arkk Lorekeeper

That the same Rollen from ION/Citizen?
  8. Everstorm Augur

I would really like to see shield ornaments that fit well with the various special hero forge armor sets.