Augmentation Distiller Merchants

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Everstorm, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Everstorm Augur

Any reason why these cant be put near the armor and gear merchants in EWK, Shards Landing, Argath, etc?
    beryon likes this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Of those three, you can buy them in Shard's Landing at least (I don't remember it in the others, but I don't often look while I'm out and about).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=41368

Actually I think I remember seeing a distiller merchant near the banker in Dead Hills too, but I'm not there to check.
  3. Lily Augur

As far as I recall, there's no distiller merchant in PoK either.
  4. lumin Elder

I think there is by the small bank. Been a while since I used the one outside guild hall but I thought there is one there close to the parcel guy.
  5. Marshall Maathers Augur

There is an aug distiller npc in Neriakd, next to the third gate zoneline.

I think the parcel vendor is in DH, maybe, along with a banker.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I just carry 10 of each solvent on me for on the fly changing of augs.
  8. Twochords Journeyman

Why can't we just get rid of distillers altogether? Just make it charge you xx amount of pp to remove an augment. Way more convenient and still removes some pp, heck you could double or triple the price to remove an aug and I would be stoked to not have to run to a merchant to do it. They got rid of the birdbath, this is the next logical step. For those that must have it fit lorewise then make an aa = mastery of augmentation distilleration = you have learned to harness the essence of augment distillers and place it into a pile of pp to use at your own whim.
  9. Everstorm Augur

Thanks for pointing out a few merchants I missed. :)
  10. Fendy Augur

There is already an AA for this. Summon Permutation Peddler. Year 12 veteran reward.