A good server to settle into?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Grixxis, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Grixxis New Member

I just started playing EQ because i used to play EQOA (my first MMO) and this just seems like the closest thing to that. Anyway, i was wondering what the most populated servers are and which of those have a good amount of guilds that welcome newcomers as well as people that play lower levels.
  2. Roxxanna Augur

The Eternal Darkness on The Rathe server is always looking for new friends. We are a family style guild that just likes to have fun, our only requirements are a good attitude, and a desire to have fun with like-minded individuals. With a little help from a few friends, that mountain of learning your facing isn't quite as rough. We have been picking up a lot of new friends from this forum, so I though I might as well start a thread. We are not a raiding guild, except for Anguish as people need their epics. We do have some world class raiders in house, but they raid with other guilds, and just come home to roost with us because we are all family, even if not in real life, so their expert advice is available. We also have Ventrillo, and a player base ranging from Europe to Hawaii. Even if you don't stay with us, although I think you will, I encourage you to try us out. Any class, any level, any player skill level. If this sounds like what you're looking for, send me a /tell, Roxxanna, m-f 6-9pm, almost anytime on weekends. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  3. lumin Elder

You will find that most servers have pretty low populations of people below lvl 85, after that your options are much better. Most servers have lots of family guilds that will take you in, some are better than others for grouping but that's a guild by guild thing.
  4. Graystone Journeyman

The Vox server probably has the highest population of pre-85 that you will find on any of the servers. That'd be your best bet, imo.