Call of the Forsaken /ach rewards

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EQgamer23, Aug 20, 2014.

1. EQgamer23 Elder

Why are there duplicate rewards for some of the call of the forsaken achievement rewards?

For example, the Call of the Forsaken Challenger reward has two of the same ornaments as a choice for reward (mace).

The vanquisher achievement has the same ones as well (including the duplicate). Why don't each of them have different ornament rewards, so that all classes can get one? there's no 2hander ornament in these rewards.
  2. Iila Augur

You can cycle the ornaments through a BUNCH of different versions, including 2h ones. They just start out as maces and there's two so dual wield classes can change both weapons.

If you have the ornaments and can't change them, drop back to the default UI and you should see the button. It's missing from some custom UIs.
    Ebonylight-Xegony and feiddan like this.
  3. EQgamer23 Elder

Than you lila
  4. feiddan Augur

Heh I thought the same thing when I bug reported this on Test right away. Then one of the devs (Chandrok?) kindly pointed out to me these are transforming ornaments. Oops.

The maces cycle through a variety of one and two-handed weapons. Pretty neat. I'm a big fan.
  5. roguerunner Augur

I thought they were the same at first, but the second set has particle effects that are better
    and yes, you can make all the other types by changing them in the description window as was mentioned
  6. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

I thought this was a pretty cool idea and reward. Thumbs up for sure on this one.
    Dzarn likes this.