Friday Night Fun at SOE Live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

By: Colette “Dexella” Murphy

SOE Live is getting closer by the minute, and we can’t wait to see you all in Vegas for our annual celebration! But SOE Live isn’t just about panels. The evening events are always the source of many great stories and memories, and this year will be no exception. Friday night is going to be especially exciting with three different events to participate in, so you can pick the event that suits your style (or, if you’re particularly daring, try to spend time at all three).

[IMG]

Here are your options for Friday night entertainment after the panels and tournaments wrap up for the day:

7:00PM – 11:00PM: Open Gaming

Need to check in with your non-Vegas bound guildies? Saw a panel for a game you’d love to try? Missing your avatar? Good news! This year, we’re going to be keeping the game room open long after the tournaments end for the night so you can enjoy some quality gaming and more low-key socialization. You will also be able to use those Friday Night Drink Tickets at a bar in the Mezzanine area.

7:00PM – 11:30PM: Ten Ton Hammer’s “Zombies Can’t Swim” 10th Anniversary Pool Party

Ten Ton Hammer is celebrating its 10th anniversary at SOE Live with a party at Planet Hollywood’s Pleasure Pool! If you’re looking to get out into the Vegas summer air, hang out by the pool, and maybe even get some swag from the TTH crew, this is the event for you. Friday Night Drink Tickets will be accepted at this event. Be aware, space is limited and you will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis. Premium or Evening Pass Required.

8:00PM – 11:30PM: Zombie Prom Party at The London Club

If you’ve ever been to SOE Live (or Fan Faire), you know the SOE Friday Night party is not to be missed, and this year is no exception! We’ve moved to “dry land” this year and will be hosting the party at The London Club on the Planet Hollywood Mezzanine. This year, don you best Zombie face and join us for drinks, dancing, and more! We’ll have makeup artists onsite who can make you look unbelievably undead for only $10! Friday Night Drink Tickets are valid at this event. Portions of this event will be livestreamed. Premium or Evening Pass Required.

Start making your Friday night plans now, but remember – panels and tournaments pick back up bright and early Saturday morning! Are you ready for Vegas?
  2. complexication Kassina

I'm never ready for vegas and I live here.

But my weekend will consist of avoiding the hellhole that is the LV strip, have fun guys!
  3. The Non-Newbie New Member

Hellhole is where Shadowknights love to hang out after a long day of swarms and carnage.

I'd love to trade places with you living in Vegas, the hot and desolate hell of America.

You'll want to trade with me because I live in the Bahamas.