Prepare for SOE Live with Bonus XP All Weekend!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

Are you totally bummed out that you'll be missing out on a bunch of XP during SOE Live because you'll be in Las Vegas hanging out with us? Or maybe you plan on watching the coverage from the event on Twitch, which would seriously cut into your free time in EverQuest.

To accommodate for this, we just turned on Bonus Experience! Players will receive a 50% XP boost until Sunday, August 10, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT.

What will you do in Norrath this weekend to take best advantage of this bonus experience?
  2. lancelove Augur

I LOVE YOU MAN!
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Bit of warning would have been nice.
  4. Runzwith Apprentice

WOOT!
    Run some HA's and get my cleric to 97 at least!
    Thanks for the 50% XP boost!
  5. Dracir New Member

*shouts in a booming voice*
    Me kill bad things till they dead and I am strong!
    ---Ogre Society Leader Gruk.
  6. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Yay. Time to get my Monk from 10 to hopefully at least 17 for some feign death.
    HouseSilverflame likes this.
  7. lumin Elder

Thanks for the boost
  8. Geroblue Augur

Alreeet ! This and Guardians of the Galaxy to ! Fantastic weekend !
  9. HouseSilverflame New Member

Woooo wooooo i didn't even know! and some how my little paladin is just plowin out the xp :) thanks Roshie!
  10. Fendy Augur

I'm 'totally bummed out' that I won't be able to attend this year's event. How about a double exp weekend during the SOE Live weekend for the thousands of us around the world that aren't able to go?
  11. Geroblue Augur

That is what they did above.
  12. Fendy Augur

Almost. They did 50% not double and they did it before the live event so attendees wouldn't miss out on the bonus. I'm suggesting doing it DURING the live event for those of us that are missing out on the live event.
  13. Bigbear Augur

they should just make it xp bonus til soe live is over...whole week of 50% bonus. win/win for everyone
  14. EQgamer23 Elder

Anyone know if the 50% bonus applies to quest hand-ins like shard's landing partisan?
  15. Riou EQResource

The EXP part yes, the AA part no (if it says 5 AA it should always be a flat +5 AA)
  16. EQgamer23 Elder

nice so the 24% of a level or whatever it is will be 36%?
  17. Riou EQResource

Yep, should be, plus you will get more the more under 100 you are too!
  18. Onhanis Stonescale Elder

Who thinks I can get to 20 from 12 by the time that the +50% weekend is over? Not me. I do believe I can hit 17 from 12 though.
  19. Riou EQResource

Do you not have much time to play? You can do 12-20 in like 30 minutes without bonus exp :p
  20. Geroblue Augur

So SOE live is next weekend ? I really haven't paid much attention to it.