Death, Death, Death Now Available on Live Servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Face off against classic baddies from Norrath’s history in Death, Death, Death. How many bosses can you defeat before your time runs out?

[IMG]

This event will be available on live servers until Wednesday, August 13, 2014. Seek out Tudasali, Emissary of Thurgadin, in Great Divide and try your luck at this mission. Also, practice for the Death, Death, Death tournament. Do you and your friends have what it takes to win big prizes at SOE Live 2014 in Las Vegas during the weekend of August 14-17, 2014?

The following achievements and titles are available, based on how far players can progress through this event:

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Decimator
    Suffix Title: Decimator of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Defeater
    Suffix Title: Defeater of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Demolisher
    Suffix Title: Demolisher of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Destroyer
    Suffix Title: Destroyer of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Doombringer
    Suffix Title: Doombringer of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Deathdealer
    Suffix Title: Dealer of Death

[IMG]

Practice this event so you have the best chances of winning big during SOE Live 2014. Even if you aren’t going to join us for SOE Live, you can pick up achievements and titles in-game while this event is available! Do you and your friends have what it takes to defeat powerful bosses from Norrath’s past during Death, Death, Death?
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Roshen,

Thanks for the information.

Just wondering, is it "Death, Death, Death" or "Death, Death, Death!" (yes or no to exclamation mark)? You are typing it without the exclamation mark but the achievements have the exclamation mark.

Thank you.
  3. Fendy Augur

Alla lists the quest as Death, Death, Death and the achievement as Death, Death, Death!: Decimator
  4. Ding Zero New Member

Bards have abilities that require instruments but don't have any skill to be able to use them.
  5. Arksa New Member

I think you need to clarify your statement. They of course have varied instrument skills. Brass, String, Wind, Percussion and Voice. If a skill were to say "Instruments" my guess would be highest skill in one the four I listed above.
  6. Ding Zero New Member

If you look at the skills window none of the instrument skills are listed. If you equip the drum to boost Selos it tells you "Stick to singing until you learn to play this instrument."
  7. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Is this Group, Raid, or solo content?
  8. Rattillin Bonez New Member

To answer that question it is group.. I recommend a full balanced group. Completed it yesterday on my Vox Necro Deadonn Ahrival
  9. guado Augur

Completed? beat the final guy? nice !!!
  10. Rattillin Bonez New Member

My bad. I thought the title I had was all of it completed. :( The furthest we got was to Trakanon which I saw go down then my ISP burned another server up.. So was only able to get the "Defeater of Death" Suffix... Sorry for mislead
  11. Muuadib Journeyman

Can a solo player get the task or is a group required? I would love to 2box it and see how far I can go. Each of those titles is cool imho.

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!!
  12. Some Necro New Member

There is a 10 second delay before the next zone is ready in this event, is there anything in the works to account for this delay on the timer? 10 secondsx18 stages is 3 minutes that is burned by no fault of the players, and it could mean the difference between beating the event completely and running out of time.
    Reht likes this.
  13. Xanadas Augur

Required level to do this?
  14. Casidia Augur

No other rewards but a cheesy title?
    Saave likes this.
  15. Fendy Augur

What alla has so far.

Task Steps

Kill the Ancient Cyclops 0/1 (South Ro)

Kill Cazel 0/1 (South Ro)

Kill Lord Nagafen 0/1 (Nagafen's Lair)

Kill Lady Vox 0/1 (Permafrost Keep)

Kill a dracoliche 0/1 (Plane of Fear)

Kill Gorenaire 0/1 (Dreadlands)

Kill Trakanon 0/1 (Old Sebilis)

Kill Velektor the Sorcerer 0/1 (Velketor's Labyrinth)

Kill King Tormax 0/1 (Kael Drakkel)

Kill Phara Dar 0/1 (Veeshan's Peak)

Kill Derakor the Vindicator 0/1 (Kael Drakkel)

Kill Yelinak 0/1 (Skyshrine)

Vulak`Aerr 0/1 (Temple of Veeshan)

Kill the Sleeper's Warders 0/4 (Kerafyrm's Lair)

(Is this one step, or four separate steps?)

Kill the Statue of Rallos Zek 0/1 (Kael Drakkel)

? ? ?

? ? ?

? ? ?

Defeat the Coldain's armies as quickly as you can 0/2400 (ALL)

Let Tudasli know when you have [gone as far as possible] 0/1 (ALL)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. giantofbabil Journeyman

People on my server are saying this is bugged but when I asked them what was wrong with it they didn't respond. Anyone know anything about this? Is it bugged?
  17. Saave Augur

Yesterday, there was a GM event.. collect 2 items.. get 5 potion of Gnome Illusion, and a weapon aug to change the appearance of my weapon.

See, these things are cool. They might sit in the bank.. but they can be used. Having a fork for a weapon.. a spoon.. or a tree branch.. very cool..

10 mins. later .. done.
    Who cares about a title. I had more fun doing that for the GM then I would on this Death Death Death.. where is the Aug? like Giants Giants Giants.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4884

You wasted money on programmers for a title?
    If I want a title I'll go buy one in marketplace.
  18. J'bone Journeyman

Does this mean that those mobs listed aren't available in game for awhile? I've been looking for Cazel for over a week now. Not really sure if he's been reassigned to this new task for the time being or not. I've already had to wait until Lower Guk reverted to it's natural state to start the Enchanter Epic 1.0. Do I have to wait again for Cazel to return so that I can finish? It's not like I don't have other things I can do, but it would save me some time from constantly checking if I knew for certain one way or the other.
  19. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

This is an instanced mission with its own copies of those mobs. Killing the actual mobs in the world has nothing to do with it.
  20. Gentsia Apprentice

J'bone, I would say the reason you can't find Cazel is that the South Ro pre Argin Hiz tasks are still up (I'm trying to finish them myself), and Cazel hits me, I turn and /attack on, Dead Cazel. I'm sure that's the same on more than my server, lol.