Client Crash After Log In

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ipodzol, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Ipodzol New Member

Hey, guys.

I am having an issue that I can't seem to find out anything about. My clients keep crashing after I load them from my Launchpad. I get to the server select and click 'Play EverQuest' and my client will just close out as if I clicked the X in the corner of the window. If I attempt to log back in it will tell me "The server requires you to logout and log back in to continue. Please do so." I can log out and log in all I want and it will not change. This issue only started moments after I uninstalled EverQuest II from my computer. I might also add that I used the Programs and Features list to uninstall EQ2, so I can't see as to how that would affect EQ1, but I wonder if the game uninstalled something that EQ1 needs.
  2. BriBear New Member

I am having this exact same issue. Not sure what's going on :(
  3. Sartori New Member

I had this and it was driving me mad, turned out (in my case at least) that "Raptr" had updated itself to a version that stopped me from being able to log in. Weird, but uninstalling it fixed the issue. Hope it helps.
    BPS1177 and MariusoftheDead like this.
  4. Aurelio Elder

Do you have my chance the software "AMD Gaming Evolved" installed? If yes, exit this programm and then start EQ.
    Hludwolf, BPS1177 and MariusoftheDead like this.
  5. BriBear New Member

OK What the actual FFFUUUUUUU. This was my problem - Raptr installed made it not work. Exited Raptr and BOOM - happy again.

Thank you!!!
  6. BPS1177 New Member

Was having the same issue, thanks for the help.
  7. KOOLLAYD Journeyman

I am having this issue with a new laptop running windows 8. Any idea how to fix it? I get to my character and hit enter world and it will sit at the loading screen and then the client will crash. I start the game threw the patcher and all. I am at a loss I tried everything I can think of.
  8. KOOLLAYD Journeyman

Correction windows 8.1. Both versions are equally as ugly to me. lol
  9. Darkniteblade Killsu New Member

having problems like can't reach server and stuff help me please!!!!
  10. Dips New Member

I have this EXACT issue