($)5 Reasons to Head to Best Buy Before July 5

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Save $5 when you buy a $15 SOE Game Card at Best Buy stores from July 2-July 5!

[IMG]
  2. Saave Augur

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Bardy Elder

4. Geroblue Augur

My local Best Buy never has these cards.
  5. Telneron New Member

It says right on the page:

6. Telneron New Member

Buy it online! I am. Nearest Best Buy to me is an hour away, and they have only had the game cards once in the last 3 years =/

Normally these sales do not work for buying online.
  7. BPS1177 New Member

It would be great if Target and Best Buy actually carried these cards so we could get them on sale...
  8. Karthanon Augur

Doesn't appear to be valid in Canada. /sigh
    Hawklight Yandli likes this.
  9. Wildjester New Member

I was skeptical too considering I looked at target when that "Sale" was going on. They had no cards to be found. This time around I checked online first, they said "available in store" at my local store. I then called to make SURE and they said yes, that sku was on the shelf. I drove down, in the rain! and found about 15 of them on the hanger. I bought six! Finally I got in on some 10 dollar SOE cards! Thanks again SAAVE for saving me the time of trying to look them up the old fashioned way. I never seem to be able to find them on the online searches when I type in SoE game card, the only stuff that comes up are WOW or PSN cards etc.. The sku 1297424 worked!
  10. Numiko Augur

Wish when they do these promotions they would put "US only!" .on them so people in other countries that have Best Buys do not waste their time phoning them, or worse driving over to them to just get blank stares from the staff.
  11. Mysl Augur

If you already have a recurring payment plan, how does using game card to buy time affect the plan? I have a 6 month recurring plan coming up. :)
  12. Wildjester New Member

Poor friends to the north, in Canadia... I feels for you. Gimmie a hug! My warder will also comfort you in this time of need. /wipes away a tear... I got lucky but then again I live in the U.S.N. (United states of Norrath) and not even everyone here got in on this deal. I'm sure they will come up with something for you, my maple syrup guzzling brothers to the north! /roleplay off

In all seriousness, it sucks they didn't put in some fine print about where this offer is valid. I'm sure they will have another Canadian/Euro deal sometime soon. I remember something about a game card sale a while back during the winter that was just valid in Canadian game stores. Cheers from America!
  13. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Still got 10 cards from Gamestop promotion... waiting for 2x redemption at least...

Can't 'realize' that income yet!
  14. Wyrdyn New Member

In Canadia? Omg. And isn't "Canadia" in America?
  15. Wildjester New Member

Kaenneth, How long can we keep game cards around after they've been activated? Are you saying we can keep them around forever? I may save them for the next extra SC event..
  16. Fendy Augur

Yes it is. As are the United Mexican States, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina etc.
    JacklSK likes this.