Bertox crashed again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kacman, May 27, 2014.

1. Kacman Augur

Title says it all. Is the game going to be playable tonight or should I give up until it is stable again?
  2. Kacman Augur

Must have just been me that time. Lag issue?

I was able to log back in because the server says it is up. But why did I get kicked to server select screen?
  3. dixson New Member

this is ridiculous this needs to be fixed
  4. Kacman Augur

While Bertox does not appear to have completely crashed, it did kick all players to Server Select.

And as people are logging back in, we realized that there was a rollback.

Estimates I see so far in general chat are between 20 mins and 4 hrs.
  5. Kacman Augur

Crash to Server Select, yet again.

Still can't get back in to see if it was the server or just players this time.
  6. Kacman Augur

Let me into Character Select screen but sayd the zone is down when I try to Enter World.

Looks like this one was another complete server reset
  7. Axxius Augur

...and Povar just now. That's 2nd time today already. What's going on tonight?
  8. Kacman Augur

Only twice? Count yourselves lucky.
  9. Axxius Augur

Oh wow, it didnt crash, just booted everybody to char select.
  10. Cisco Elder

Yeah, takes like 30-45 seconds to send tells on bertox... 3-4 mins to zone. Fun stuff!
  11. Reht The Dude abides...

Drinal too
  12. Kacman Augur

Back to Character Select screen, yet again.

I have lost count of how many times today on Bertox but it has to be in double digits by now
  13. Warpiggs Augur

Server is locked atm, hopefully fixing the problem :)
  14. Kacman Augur

Looks like Sony is doing a proper reboot of the server for the first time today.

Lock it until it is completely up and running properly. Only after it is tested to be stable should they unlock it and let people start logging in again.

They should have locked the server for a proper reboot after the second or third crash, not let it continue all day.
  15. Kacman Augur

Is there a patch/downtime for tonight, like every Wednesday?

Will Bertox be unlocked before the patch or should I quit trying to get back in until the morning?
  16. Warpiggs Augur

Go to bed man, game over for tonight I bet :) Or it may come back up soon (tm). Who knows :(
  17. Kacman Augur

Dam Warpiggs, the Devs are rubbing off on you with your TM "soon" phrase. LoL
  18. Warpiggs Augur

Heh, when the shoe fits.....Sometime in the future it will go from Soon (tm). To Sometime between now and never (tm).
  19. Serriah_Test Augur

Booo.... hamster wheel youtube video not working :\

The messageboard hamsters are on strike too :)
  20. Iila Augur

Xegony crashed, all chat is still really lagged, too.