Funniest Thing you ever saw in EQ

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kinyenya, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

actuallly we were already at 5 the responses pushed us into a near 6 pages, unless we count the pic by endiment which still cracks me up, now we got people running around bertox with those copters.
  2. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

I remember those days Fendy, when we were stuck "under the world" at least back then GM response times were fast to get us back to playing. That said i remember a few tickets you done for me Fendaien when i was once stuck in OOT i think it was under the world, was very weird to see you just pop in and go "yep your stuck" lol
  3. Fendy Augur

LoL. Yep, I did a few rescues in OOT.
  4. Walkka New Member

Early days with my Druid: lost wolf form as I was heading to a group in the bottom of Unrest (wolf form wasn't kos at the time I believe), hit run speed (whichever was the faster self only spell can't recall) and made a major train to the zone. Just as I zoned out there was a group zoning in, never had time to warn them... ok not really funny but the pile of corpses at zone in was impressive.

Velious: visiting Plane of Growth with a Druid friend, we were not KOS so roamed around like tourists trying to find quests etc. Bumped into Prince Thirneg, hailed him and tried to figure what to tell him. He's asking us what brings us here... after 1/2 hour of trying every variation we could think of, my friend says jokingly "Phat lewts" .. and BAM Thirneg one shot him and says "You will find no phat lewt here!"
    I don't think I ever laughed that hard playing a game...
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  5. Fendy Augur

Early in the game a warrior in guild kept badgering my druid to duel. I finally relented. Root/rotted him. Spent most of the time sitting down chuckling. He claimed I cheated because I didn't melee him.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  6. Mugsie Elder

BEST. AFK MESSAGE. EVER.
    "I need to afk, I think my room mate shot the TV."

We thought he was joking and just off 'extended afking'... but no... his room mate had shot the TV.

Mugsie
  7. JolineSZ Augur

I do not remember the name of this dwarf, but it was at the time when Castle Mistmoore was a challenge. Dwarf ooced something similar to this: Ladies, Ladiessssss, stop that. I swear it wasn't me last night who was in your sleeping room. To all others, TRAIN inc to zone in.
    Then he passed us with all possible female Dark Elves chasing him.
  8. Khoza Augur

Long, long ago, as a little bitty 56 shaman, I dueled a warrior. He was level 60, but I had a few tricks up my sleeve. Run around dispelling him, malo[whichever it is at that level], blind, and go to town. Keep him blind, and rooted. Flawless victory.

He says, "Ok, but the warrior sucks at dueling. I'll beat you with my ranger. *logs in ranger* Same trick, plus keep moving behind him as he spins around trying to fill me with arrows. Victory!
    Elricvonclief and Obiziana like this.
  9. Badname2234 New Member

Watching an enchanter mgb a rune during a Tunat encounter in Tacvi while adds were up and then watching them all sprint to him and crush him and then run back to their perspective tanks. It was epic