No Trade/No Drop

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by jblackfox, May 18, 2014.

1. jblackfox New Member

Just started after a 5 year break and I find all my banks full of junk that I can't get rid of. Even after giving everything possible to Tribute I am left with tons of stuff. Is there any way to just destroy it or delete it somehow?
  2. Borek-VS Augur

Yes. Just use the delete button on your inventory window while it is on your cursor.
    Marlon1957 and Yther like this.
  3. Yther Augur

I used to worn people to look stuff up on Alla, or whatever website they use before destroying it. I was doubting anything would be worthwhile, but I guess you may have epic parts that are, if you still want to finish those quests. Most keys and flagging can be bypassed by level although, some zones still require inner keys, and some don't show up on your /key ring, like the PoValor key to Aerin'Dar.

So I guess it's still good advice to look the stuff up before deleting it.

Yther Ore.
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  4. OldCa61 Augur

I would keep these items if you want the easiest way to get the fastest horse/mount:You can receive one of eight items after turning in your Gold Ticket, two of which are No Drop. Most people are striving for the Glowing Black Drum [Run Fast Speed] which means you should have these six tradeable items in your inventory so that you won't get them:
    Instead of the Gauntlets, you may possibly get the Vibrating Hammer of Infuse, but I suspect that it has to do more with transmuting the Gauntlets into these.

The two No Drop items are:
  5. Walkka New Member

OldCa do you mean that no drop items can be used to get tickets? I am confused.
  6. Borek-VS Augur

No, it was a digression on items to not destroy, even if they seem useless. In short, if you want a character to get a max run speed mount, one way is to hold this six items in inventory, which are all traceable, and cash in a Gold Ticket. If you don't get the drum on your first try, you will get it on the second.
    Marlon1957 likes this.