Log out at your earliest convenience

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evercluck, May 14, 2014.

1. Luanna New Member

I find it funny that it says two servers are up but yet when tried to log into them i get dced
  2. Povarmonk Elder

Can we get an ETA on when they are coming back and why this has happened??!!???
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

We are currently investigating an issue with all servers.

There is no ETA at this time, but our team is working to get all of these servers back up.
  4. Axxius Augur

Apparently there are nasty wildfires in the San Diego area! :eek:

I hope everybody is safe.
    Geroblue and Saave like this.
  5. Canik Augur

Well that makes me sad. Guild actually was having really good groups tonight. Reset my vet rewards counter for character grants and I'll be happy though!
  6. Fnyanea Augur

Thanks a lot for the ONE minute warning for server down on bertox.
  7. Rorce Augur

Wait, you got a warning? Our server just crashed.
    sula and Potawatomi like this.
  8. Leerah Augur

Everquest is this hydra and nobody knows where all its heads are even. The new exe did not sit well with the existing code.
  9. lefous Elder

sp what happen i will have to redo all mission i was at tnhe hail to finish it grrr
  10. juggalo New Member

if you are going to charge people for a game you should at least see to it that the game is available. take some of our money we send you and hire someone to make sure the servers will not fail
  11. Sanh Elder

Gotta love spending 3 hours including wipes to clear and setup for a named. About to pull it and BAM. servers down.
    Conjuration and Evercluck like this.
  12. Mitsurugii New Member

13. Forte New Member

Well, you obviously neglected to sacrifice a few Rangers. Or Gnomes... crunchy, tasty Gnomes would be an acceptable substitute. ;)
  14. Povarmonk Elder

So can we get double station cash or 1k free in addition to double xp!
  15. sula Augur

i think you are over reacting. i have had a lot of contact with customer service over the years, in eq1, eq2, guild wars, lotro, to name a few. soe service is better than most others i have encountered. just because everything that can go wrong decides to hit on the night of the big fire scene doesn't mean that they give bad customer service. life happens. if anything can go wrong, it will do so at the most inconvenient time possible along with a hundred of other things at the same time.
    Qelil likes this.
  16. Saave Augur

I forgot about the fires in San Diego.
  17. Harabakc Augur

To the best of my knowledge the servers are hosted in Vegas anyway, not San Diego.
  18. Qelil Augur

I done had enough of this!
  19. Dre. Altoholic

lol @ epic timing for a legion of angry players jumping on the forums to see a newly opened a dialogue about upcoming nerfs to end/mana regen!
    beryon and Iila like this.
  20. Iila Augur

Sorry everyone. Servers went down to stop us from beating the power raid.
    Reht and Bahdah like this.