Maintenance Notice: Wednesday, April 16 at 1:00AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

[IMG]

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 1:00AM PDT*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately seven hours.

There will be no game updates in this maintenance.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest forums for status updates and news if additional downtime is needed.

*Time Zone Converter
  2. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Seven hours, for what?
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Diptera Augur

Devs need to use the power outlets for their smoothie maker /nod
    guado likes this.
  4. Qulas Augur

Fenthen likes this.
  5. Ayoheee Augur

6. Mandow907 New Member

Will this pause the time on our gold membership? I'm sure i'm not the only one who can only play certain hours (including this downtime). I just hope I don't lose 2 days of my membership when I don't get to play as much as it is =D
  7. Icaen Elder

8. forbes77 Elder

Dear Sony
    id like to make a formal complaint in regards to your information or lack of information you supply to your paying and non paying customers,i can see you take more time in organizing special events which is great but you seem to put more effort into these then you do for the peeps that play 24/7.365 days,and most are once a year events,now why is it so hard to inform us of patches and maintenace? ok on some instances your not aware of issues and have to pull servers down in emergency FINE this normaly due to an event youve started or expansion youve released,why not just shut down or put in place a plug you can pull so it dont effect the rest of the game,im sure you can lock zones so why NOT lock them and let the rest of us continue to play what we pay for,all i see is the eula thrown about how your allowed to do this.......in 2014 this aint good enough more needs to be done in advance to insure us paying customers arnt effected by your special events/expansion releases i dont own CoTF but was affected by the bugs when it was released WHY i dont own that expansion but yet my game time/play was effected........i could go on and on but ill stop here...........i reply would be great from a sony team member as to what you may and maynot do for us paying and non paying customers who are effected by your ignorence have a dig at my spelling if you wish im 36 and none to botherd about trolls.and to release a new priceing structure for what to recover funds to fix what weve allready paid for?or to pay those to correct what others have failed to do before.
    sony PLEASE REPSOND.
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. forbes77 Elder

eula WILL BE QUOTED ADD A REPLY TO MY COMPLAINT :)
  10. forbes77 Elder

11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Actually it isn't a price hike it is a price reduction.
  12. Enine New Member

I think your kinda taking it too far there are a lot bugs out right now as in chaoterhouse raid has plane of war ae debuffs etc. It is not easy for them to just lock zones that they are working in due to would cause a lot issues as if the characters are camped in that persay zone.Let them do their job fix our game so we can enjoy it.It is not just some raids that are bugged but some of the plane of war ae dots have found their way even to some rof group missions.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. forbes77 Elder

for you maybe for other not so
  14. Repthor Augur

maybe they are fixing somethin due to the heartbleed ssl thing . and not tellign us all our passwords are compromised !

but then again we dont know cuz we dont get no information why the servers are down. and with the information no game updates . u arent really telling us nothing *sad panda face*
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Enine New Member

Way i see it they hardly bring the servers down might be once a month wich is reasonable to fix bugs and stuff. Fact people are complaining about it boggles me perhaps you wanna play a bugged out game go to WoW LOL.Let the devs fix the issues please without complaining you know there will be patch notes so reason for crying here is just to be difficult is no need for it,it wont get the server fixed anytime soon lol
    Klonn likes this.
  16. Enine New Member

From what test server players are saying they got same patch last week was a all access update
  17. Dibab Augur

This makes no sense. They arent jacking up any price but rather giving us more for the price we already pay. No price is increasing. Maybe you should read what they are doing before sounding ignorant
    Elricvonclief and Geroblue like this.
  18. Questoften32 Augur

So, my day is going to be half wasted great. Maybe I should just go back to bed, so I can stay up later to make up for it...the sad thing is, I'm actully serious.
  19. Zombiee Journeyman

hahahaha BS. PoWar bufs are not infecting other expansions/zones missions. hahah put down the crack pipe bro.
  20. kit74 Lorekeeper

Where do you want that 1 buck sent to for missing 2 days. And if its 7 hours where should they send the 15 cents at.
    Geroblue and Lily like this.