how do I talk to npc?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by wemelchor, Apr 11, 2014.

1. wemelchor New Member

when I left click it says "please right click to get considered"
    when I right click it says" what would you like on your tombstone"??????????
    I figured it out >..>
  2. wemelchor New Member

3. Fendy Augur

Left click to target then /hail him or use the H key. The tombstone comment means he is much higher level than you and will kill you if you attack.
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  4. wemelchor New Member

thank you, out of all the mmos this system was the hardest for me to grasp.
  5. wemelchor New Member

my menu has dissapeard and I can no longer log out :( do you know of a shortcut key to bring it back?
    its /camp right?
  6. Gialana Augur

I think it's "alt+m" for main. But you can try alt + various letters if that doesn't work. Just remember to press alt + that same letter if you pop up a window you don't really want or if you accidentally hide another window that you do want.
  7. Questoften32 Augur

You can always break this ice with a npc by trying out some of your best pick up lines on them via custom emotes. The important thing is to be confident and dont get discorged when they change the subject by offering you a quest or trying to sell you something. NPCs like a player with confidence they just like to play hard to get. Just be yourself and keep at it.

Seriously though, I think there is something that resets the interface to default and brings all the stuff back.
    moogs and Marlon1957 like this.
  8. Geroblue Augur

ctrl-x logs you out.
  9. Petts Elder

/camp will take you to character select screen
    /camp desk will log you completely out.
  10. Geroblue Augur

/exit will exit the game.