CoTF tradeskill drops bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cerris, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Cerris Augur

I've been working on my Hunter achievements for ETWK and Neriak 4th gate and have been noticing that all of the tradeskill drops I've been getting (from level 98-100 mobs) have been of the Fantastic tier (Level 86-90 tradeskill components).

Am I missing a place to get Exotic and Befouled components from current zones, or are these zones really supposed to drop pelts, silk etc that are 10 levels below the actual level of the mobs?
  2. Falos Augur

It's a big oversight that has been brought up since launch by several people but there hasnt really been any official response on the matter, either they don't know how to fix it or it is a very low priority for them, I agree though it's an annoying oversight.
    Kuvani and Harabakc like this.
  3. Fllint Elder

I think i remember this same problem for T3 and T4 RoF as well. Its been a while since I spent much time in those zones so i could be wrong, but I really don't think any zones other than T1 and T2 ROF have a decent (or any?) chance to drop level appropriate tailoring and blacksmithing drops.
  4. Cerris Augur

Thanks for the confirmation. That's a little disappointing, I admit, but at least I know that I'm not just missing something.