Hey Qest ??

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ratbo Peep, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

Did they upgrade that promotion for a limited time?
    As you recall - I did your link last week.
    Today - I logged that old (silver) account into the game, created a level 1 wiz, camped it, upgraded to free Heroic (and got all the proper Heroic stuff nothing more), then hit /claim.
    I was able to claim TWO rucksacks, and more armor (than 8 odd) and more exp potions too.
    Know anything about this??
    -Rat
  2. Putrify Elder

Heroic character you'll always get armor and the bags, but you'll only get the 15k plat and 100 Bayle Marks (or whatever marks...) on your first free Heroic, and once with every newly purchased Heroic.
  3. Ratbo Peep Augur

I tried to make it clear that I was talking about claims over and above the heroic stuff.
    And for that matter over and above the promotion Qest is advertising.
    Over and above everything - I got a Travelers Rucksack, 3 extra pieces of defiant, more (different) exp pots, and perhaps another trinket or two.
    ie This character now has FOUR bags: The 2 heroics, the one from Qest's promotion. and the extra Rucksack.
    I then made a quick FTP account - used Qests link - and got only the correct stuff when I logged in and made a toon. That account not eligible for a Heroic - nor did I upgrade it to Silver.
    The only difference really is that I upgraded that old account to silver.
    Just odd is all.

-Rat
  4. Kimela Elder

There is also a promotion going on for new accounts, or accounts that haven't been logged in for 180 days. Some of the items you have may be from that promotion. I don't remember what all you get, but you do get 8 sets of gear, a mount, an xp potion, and more. See here; https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...more-new-info-for-those-who-missed-it.206408/. BTW the mount from that promotion is an armored battle shire. The mount you get for going Heroic is a Jungle something.
  5. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

I've tried a few times to update that thread with a new one, but each time, the moderators decide that the information is similar, and append the new thread to the old one. :(
  6. Ratbo Peep Augur

Apart from that, what do you make of the thingie where I got two rucksacks as opposed to one - and more exp pots?
    -R
  7. Kimela Elder

You're blessed.